Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Who Else Wants To Discover How And Where To Get A Loan In Nigeria Worth N300,000 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Else Wants To Discover How And Where To Get A Loan In Nigeria Worth N300,000 (563 Views)

Mtn Data Plan! From N300 For 250mb. Come In... / Do You Need A Loan Ranging From 100k-500k? / Get Up To 1 Million Naira Loan In Nigeria (no Collateral) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Discover How And Where To Get A Loan In Nigeria Worth N300,000 by vasnate(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
HOW TO GET YOUR BUSINESS FUNDED

Let's move straight to why you are here, getting a loan worth N300,000 or more to finance your small scale business, this is the reason I've took my time to outsource the information early this year, which actually worked for me and my business colleagues. today we are still enjoying the loan opportunity without collateral.

These particular financial institutions are not NGO, they are financial institution, including some banks, the issue and the major thing I'm here to do for you inside this report is that I want you to know the step by step and 100% guaranty process in accessing this loan within the next 30 days.

That's why I'm here to help you out.

Are you Qualify? You will if and only if you meet below criteria

1. Have a solid business plan

2. Be ready to open account with any of these organizations

3. Must have a registered business Name. CAC approved

4. Mode of Identification (Driver's License, international passport or National Id Card)

5. Utility bill

6. and finally Your Passport

with the above Requirements you are qualify...

INSIDE THE LOAN A-Z REPORT.

1. You will discover and know the organizations

2. You will know the right step to take to grab the loan

3. You will know how to pay back within 1 year or more

4. You will learn how to apply for more than 1 million

5. You will learn How to write a business plan

6. You will how to get your business Name Registered with less than N7000

7. You will learn How to start a successful Small or medium scale business in Nigeria

8. You will be exposed to 20 most profitable small business in Nigeria

9. You will Have a secret to get a loan from a particular bank without collateral, they will pay you upto 4 million in 12 moths...

10. You will learn how to invest the loan wisely into any business.

Feel Free to Call: Mobile: (0803-098-4785) (0815-883-7916) (0802-726-1998)

If this information is helpful, please help share on your walls for others to be aware …Thanks for your efforts…we appreciate it all.
Re: Who Else Wants To Discover How And Where To Get A Loan In Nigeria Worth N300,000 by cornellrealtors: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
You have bnot given any info.you simply asked multiple questions.are you selling an ebook?

(1) (Reply)

Except Printing Services / J-world Ntertainment,studio,academy,production,record Label And Tv / Music Promotion Easiest Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.