Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Sack Your Boss And Become CEO Working From Home - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sack Your Boss And Become CEO Working From Home (586 Views)

You Can Kick Your Boss And Get Away With It / Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO / Yes, You Can Sack Your Lanlord In The Next 12months max! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sack Your Boss And Become CEO Working From Home by compyla: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
I believe in the future, if you need to get something as little as a toothpaste, you will need to go infront of a computer or any internet connected device and order for it. That's where technology is taking us.
I wonder why graduates look for job when they have everything to start a company right in their palms.
What baffles me most is the kinds of expensive phones these people use, one that even if the boss that wants to employ them sees, he/she would be intimidated. Lol.

Maybe funny, but truths be told. Everything you need to start a business of your own with little or no capital is right where you are. You might not know about it, but am going to expose you to them in a moment and acting on them will make you a CEO like me.
Few businesses you can consider starting from home today:

* Social Media Advertising (SMA) - If you have a facebook/twitter account with lots of friends, you can advertise other peoples products/services for a standard price or you can also accept to be paid on commission per sale/connection. The trick to this kind of business is, add relevant friends and follow relevant people in your social networking accounts.

* Sell Websites - This sort of business needs experience and experts to implement. But
having it in mind that you are a CEO, you should know how to put people and resources together to achieve your aim. If you cant design a website yourself, get a
web designer and design a site on any relevant topic and put online (See domain selling sites to see what kind of site sells). Get people to regularly visit your site by you
regularly updating the site, daily visits most preferrable. Then register the site with google, they can track how many visits you are having on your site in a period of time. This report is needed cus the company willing to buy the site will want to know how much trafic you have and if it's consistent.
This is just two of over a hundred things you can do from home. Am sure you will like to know more.

Like us on facebook: http//fb.com/MyCompyla

(1) (Reply)

HELP My System Is Showin No Hard Disk Installed / How To Change Windows 7 - Windows 8 / Get Free Dongle Modem + 100MB Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.