Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

[b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] (2032 Views)

Wishing Cfcfan Success In His LSAT. / Ondo State (akure) Most Peaceful State (city) In Nigeria?? / Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by vanguard1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nomination have ended and voting commenced immediately sequel to that, this are our final nominees

1.Cfcfan
2.Yuzedo
3.Jarus
You can only vote for one nominee but as much as possible
Do not vote with multiple account
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by vanguard1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
I hereby declare the voting process open.
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by spicyv1(f): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
I nominate greatgod2012. Infact she deserves this award! Check her posts.. She is mature and very civil in her posts even in a heated disagreement.. That is one virtue that is almost non existent on NL.
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by ademipeju(f): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
I agree To disagree why is fynestboi name nt on the list of those to be voted for?
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by ademipeju(f): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Maybe u guys lost count fb had 15 or 16 count....
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by ademipeju(f): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
God!!! shockedshockedshocked cfcfan is just 4 times and he made the list thats dishearten. Even yuzedo gan sef na 4, whats going on here? I demand and explainatn to dis rig.. undecided
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by Fynestboi: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
ademipeju: Maybe u guys lost count fb had 15 or 16 count....
shut angry
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by Ghydyon(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
ademipeju: God!!! shockedshockedshocked cfcfan is just 4 times and he made the list thats dishearten. Even yuzedo gan sef na 4, whats going on here? I demand and explainatn to dis rig.. undecided
and why is d only fynestboi on nairaland not eligible to participate? Pls b fare wit ur dealings.
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by ademipeju(f): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
angry
Fynestboi: shut
shut gini, have warn u to stop telng me to shut up, how u want we that nominate u to feel angry
Fynestboi: shut angry
shut gini, have warn u to stop telng me to shut up, how u want we that nominate u to feel angry angry
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by ademipeju(f): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ghydyon: and why is d only fynestboi on nairaland not eligible to participate? Pls b fare wit ur dealings.
thank God u notice to, fb is just to dull mtcheew....
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Op we would like to know why fynestboi is not eligible to participate. I vote CFCfan
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by vanguard1(m): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Fynestboi is not eligible to be voted in this category since he is a moderator. Go to the main thread to see the rules.
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by vanguard1(m): 6:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Big.game:
Op we would like to know why fynestboi is not eligible to participate. I vote CFCfan
He is not eligible for this category.
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by vanguard1(m): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Ghydyon: and why is d only fynestboi on nairaland not eligible to participate? Pls b fare wit ur dealings.
He is not eligible for this category because he is a moderator. Bear with us.
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by vanguard1(m): 6:08am On Dec 20, 2013
ademipeju: Maybe u guys lost count fb had 15 or 16 count....
He is not eligible for this category.
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by s3nn2x(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2013
CFCfan
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by ademipeju(f): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
vanguard1: Fynestboi is not eligible to be voted in this category since he is a moderator. Go to the main thread to see the rules.
really? WHY? If i had knw i wnt have nominate him in the first place.
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by ritux: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
[size=78pt]Yuzedo[/size]
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by vanguard1(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2013
LADIES AND GENTS, the voting process has officially come to an end. The winner for this category will soon be declared.
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by vanguard1(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2013
Cfcfan-2pts
Yuzedo-1pt
Jarus-0pt

I hereby declare CFCFAN the winner of this category
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2013
Wow!!
I'll like to thank those that voted for me, Donphiopus for organizing the contest, and Seun for creating Nairaland. I also recognize the indefatigable personalities of Jarus and Yuzedo. They both have made this forum lively and entertaining.

Thank you all cool
Re: [b] CFCFAN......is now the NMAT most peaceful Nairalander 2013[/b] by vanguard1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
CFCfan: Wow!!
I'll like to thank those that voted for me, Donphiopus for organizing the contest, and Seun for creating Nairaland. I also recognize the indefatigable personalities of Jarus and Yuzedo. They both have made this forum lively and entertaining.

Thank you all cool
Welcome.....please do well to send us a dedicated email adress or anyother means that we can use in conveying your reward to you. Also send us your prefered network.

(1) (2) (Reply)

75 People Dead On Fuel Explosion At Goil Filling Station, Accra Ghana / 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) / Sterling Bank Big Girl Resigned After Helping Bank Launder Billions Of Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.