Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Oil Revenue: Audit Firm Submits Report –sanusi, Amaechi, APC, Buhari, OBJ Lied - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Revenue: Audit Firm Submits Report –sanusi, Amaechi, APC, Buhari, OBJ Lied (2465 Views)

Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones / Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Revenue: Audit Firm Submits Report –sanusi, Amaechi, APC, Buhari, OBJ Lied by luvinhubby(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
I am willing to bet my two days food money that this post, a pro GEJ one, will not make front page....however, mods I dare you to prove me wrong.
Re: Oil Revenue: Audit Firm Submits Report –sanusi, Amaechi, APC, Buhari, OBJ Lied by Ahasco(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Omexonomy: The problem with yoruba are numerous.
They believe sanusi
they believe tinubu
they believe what obj wrote against gej cos gej refuse to be his puppet.
They believe any lie from the pit of hell that is told as long as it is against gej.
Amala and ewedu politics na wa.

Pls! Pls! Pls! Yorubas do not have any problem except for those "ignoramus" who call themselves literate and the "agberos" who are never educated. If you know what I mean.
Re: Oil Revenue: Audit Firm Submits Report –sanusi, Amaechi, APC, Buhari, OBJ Lied by kel4soft: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
He that pays the piper dictates its tune.
That's all for now and you can be a judge over your case.
Re: Oil Revenue: Audit Firm Submits Report –sanusi, Amaechi, APC, Buhari, OBJ Lied by kingbang: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
kel4soft: He that pays the piper dictates its tune.
That's all for now and you can be a judge over your case.
And who pays Sanusi? Goat!
Re: Oil Revenue: Audit Firm Submits Report –sanusi, Amaechi, APC, Buhari, OBJ Lied by kel4soft: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
kingbang:
And who pays Sanusi? Goat!

Must you insult someone to make a point? Beside I wasn't even talking to you. How can allegation be level against NNPC and the same minister who heads the corporation was the one that paid the audit firm.

Nama shobiri.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Insists Ban On Tokunbo Cars Not To Cause Hardship To Nigerians / Soludo’s Misinformation (1) / BREAKING NEWS: And The Slogan Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.