Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Should I Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Should I Do? (549 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? by sexylado(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pls what should i do? Pls moderator front page. It happened that one day i was checking my daddy's phone without his concet, so in the message inbox i saw some messages from another woman which discused about another children's life and they are my father's children [3] in number and these children are not kids 'cos one of them is awaiting result i.e to furthermore, so i called on my daddy's attention and he explained everything to me and even took me to where they are and beg me not to inform my mummy, but since i had known he used to tell me how things are going. Pls my pple am at the middle of the river so pls advice me.
Re: What Should I Do? by funlad26(f): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Embrace life the way it is

You should be lucky that he was able to confide in you , free your mind and get to know them, life is too short

It is not your place to inform your mum. Leave big problem for big people . When the time comes, your dad would do the needful

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

MTN Service Reply Still Reads 'happy Independence Day Nigeria' / Algebra Derivation Of Christmas / Let's Have The Superstitious Belief You Were Told In Your Childhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.