Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter (2400 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo daughter of self styled father of modern Nigeria Mr. Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that her father tried to bargain her loyalty by dangling before her a chance to return to the Nigerian senate on the platform of .....ready for this....APC. This claim Iyabo made as part of her open letter to her father whom she has now severed all relationship with for life.

'You called me after your vengeful letter as usual, looking out for yourself and thinking you will bribe me by saying the APC will use me for the Senate. Do you really know me and what I want out of life?'
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/iyabo-obasanjo-writes-father-calls-liar-manipulator-hypocrite/#sthash.cJhbJN45.dpuf
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 18, 2013
This is the quote from the so called letter that calls for questions about the authenticity of the write-up. Obasanjo is the woe of Nigeria and he is hated by APC members for the fact that he perpetuated rigging in Nigeria during his 8 year tenure. Obasanjo has nothing to do with APC.
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 18, 2013
payless: This is the quote from the so called letter that calls for questions about the authenticity of the write-up. Obasanjo is the woe of Nigeria and he is hated by APC members for the fact that he perpetuated rigging in Nigeria during his 8 year tenure. Obasanjo has nothing to do with APC.
No permanent enemies. Only permanent interests.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by PapaBrowne(m): 4:48am On Dec 18, 2013
payless: This is the quote from the so called letter that calls for questions about the authenticity of the write-up. Obasanjo is the woe of Nigeria and he is hated by APC members for the fact that he perpetuated rigging in Nigeria during his 8 year tenure. Obasanjo has nothing to do with APC.

You are just pathetic!! You are trying so hard to discredit the letter. Well its been confirmed and no paper(Except of course Saharareporters which of course is not a newspaper) would publish such a high profile letter without been sure of the writer.

Whether you lie it or not, Iyabo has just confirmed that Obasanjo is working with APC. The truth is that APC has been hijacked already by disgruntled PDP members who sooner or latter would take over the complete reins of the opposition party. Tinubu is soon going to be a back bencher!

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 18, 2013

Payless, look at it this way; this cost of taking a letter that has not been corroborated to print would, quite simply, be incalculable for the Vanguard Newspaper.
As the stakes are far too high on this one, I think any misgivings you may about its authenticity needs to be deferred for now.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by ojeka1(m): 5:07am On Dec 18, 2013
K
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by Emyo(m): 5:46am On Dec 18, 2013
critically the trends in Nigeria these few days to putting the year 2013 in the book of history is the act of 'open letter'. First it was from formar President Obasanjo himself to Nigerians sitting president, now it is from Iyabo Obasanjo her first child. This is the least ever expected, as campusPeeps team were on the watch to get President Goodluck's open letter reply to Obj. Here is the open letter from Iyabo to his father Obasanjor www.campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=5531

for all those saying its fake We have took our time to cut and join it. lol

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by cjrane: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2013
Obasanjo have been working with the APC from the time he was eased out of the party BOT chairman.

Obasanjo orchestrated the walkout of the 7 governors and their formation of G7.
However, all his political gimmicks will soon be over.He simply cannot stop GEJ from seeking re-election.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by BishopMagic: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2013

If it involved GEJ you would have gone full ret@rd spewing insults every way. By the way how come you are now an advocate for Baba Iyabo? I thought you were on the APC wagon?

Just goes to show that you are so deluded by tribalism that it reeks across the world wide web.

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by BishopMagic: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2013
cjrane: Obasanjo have been working with the APC from the time he was eased out of the party BOT chairman.

Obasanjo orchestrated the walkout of the 7 governors and their formation of G7.
However, all his political gimmicks will soon be over.He simply cannot stop GEJ from seeking re-election.
OBJ also if I may add was the one that started transforming and packaging Sule Lamido as a working Governor all in the hopes to have his spurned northern cabal friends back knowing full well if Buhari gets there he is finished.
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by Tolexander: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Thank God, obasanjo that wrote an open letter to the President isn't also vindicated from an open letter.

How come Iyabo didn't write the open letter when she was in the house through the assistance of her dad?

What i can realise from these flying open letters is that criticisms are done when things one expected from the other party aren't coming one's way again like the Obj & GEJ, Iyabo and her father. Notwithstanding the correction to the open letters shouldn't be taken lightly!
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by Toktee(m): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2013
PapaBrowne:

You are just pathetic!! You are trying so hard to discredit the letter. Well its been confirmed and no paper(Except of course Saharareporters which of course is not a newspaper) would publish such a high profile letter without been sure of the writer.

Whether you lie it or not, Iyabo has just confirmed that Obasanjo is working with APC. The truth is that APC has been hijacked already by disgruntled PDP members who sooner or latter would take over the complete reins of the opposition party. Tinubu is soon going to be a back bencher!
But what are you trying hard to acheive,to discredit obj or the apc?
Shame on you and ur likes!
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by MayorofLagos(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2013
jerseyboy: Iyabo daughter of self styled father of modern Nigeria Mr. Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that her father tried to bargain her loyalty by dangling before her a chance to return to the Nigerian senate on the platform of .....ready for this....APC. This claim Iyabo made as part of her open letter to her father whom she has now severed all relationship with for life.

'You called me after your vengeful letter as usual, looking out for yourself and thinking you will bribe me by saying the APC will use me for the Senate. Do you really know me and what I want out of life?'
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/iyabo-obasanjo-writes-father-calls-liar-manipulator-hypocrite/#sthash.cJhbJN45.dpuf

Whats the big deal

Gej just worked for APGA in Anambra to elect Obiano against his own candidate, Nwoye.

PDP is finished!
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by fkaz(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2013
jerseyboy: Iyabo daughter of self styled father of modern Nigeria Mr. Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that her father tried to bargain her loyalty by dangling before her a chance to return to the Nigerian senate on the platform of .....ready for this....APC. This claim Iyabo made as part of her open letter to her father whom she has now severed all relationship with for life.

@ops if that is what you thinhk, what do you have to say on this quote from the letter.

As I said earlier, this is not about politics but my frustration with you as a father and a human being. I am not involved with what is currently going on in Nigeria, I don’t talk to any Nigerian other than friends on social basis. I am not involved with any political groups or affiliation. You mentioned Governor Osoba when you spoke to me, yes I was walking down the street of Cambridge, Massachussets a few months ago, when I looked up and saw him reading a map trying to cross the street.

I greeted him warmly and offered to give him a ride to where he was going. This I did not do because I wanted anything from him politically but because that is how I was raised by my mother to treat an adult who I really had no ill-will towards. Some said he was part of the people that manipulated the elections for me to lose in 2011. I don’t have any ill-will to him for that because I think they did me a favour and someone has to win and lose.

Is obj accusing his daughter Iyabo, of fraternizing with APC members
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by EzePromoe: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Whats the big deal

Gej just worked for APGA in Anambra to elect Obiano against his own candidate, Nwoye.

PDP is finished!
Irolopa

I wouldn't doubt this news. OBJ is seeking for every means to control and godfather Nigerian politics, but he has been busted. I know APC will jump to the sky when they officially receive him.
Mr. President, your silence is golden!
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by otbliz(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Shooo!!! See political analysts. Una don chop this morning shocked shocked shocked
Just a reminder: Obj had breakfast with Gej in Nairobi just afta he dropped this bomb
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by Desric(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Toktee: But what are you trying hard to acheive,to discredit obj or the apc?
Don't mind them, is it not same Iyabo that they ones claimed was sleeping with his father? It shows how desperate, and mean these mischievous Peeps can be when they are out to peddle falsehood and petty lies.
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by PointB: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Who doesn't know Obasanjo is a liar, a vindictive, manipulative, selfish hypocrite. It wouldn't be too far from the truth to say he caused his daughter all sorts of pains in her short political stint. If her daughter can 'disown' him now, why should discerning people ever wonder while Jonathan, and Yar Adua before him, did want anything to do with him.

Obansanjo stands for nothing, but for himself. Even APC should trust him at their own peril!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by PointB: 7:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Missile:

Iyabo to Obasanjo

You are one of those petty people who think the progress and success of another takes from you. You try to overshadow everyone around you, before you and after you. You are the prototypical “Mr. Know it all”. You’ve never said “I don’t know” on any topic, ever. Of course this means you surround yourself with idiots who will agree with you on anything and need you for financial gain and you need them for our insatiable ego. This your attitude is a reflection of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2013
PapaBrowne:

PointB: Who doesn't know Obasanjo is a liar, a vindictive, manipulative, selfish hypocrite. It wouldn't be too far from the truth to say he caused his daughter all sorts of pains in her short political stint. If her daughter can 'disown' him now, why should discerning people ever wonder while Jonathan, and Yar Adua before him, did want anything to do with him.

Obansanjo stands for nothing, but for himself. Even APC should trust him at their own peril!
PapaBrowne:

Obasanjo can never leave the pdp, he is a founding member of the pdp. He helped create the pdp. Keep deceiving yourselves. It's nothing personal, just the best move for obj. Even a fool can see this.
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by akpomeme(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2013
But we know that OBJ has moved to APC.
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by akpomeme(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2013
Akinmail:

Obasanjo can never leave the pdp, he is a founding member of the pdp. He helped create the pdp. Keep deceiving yourselves. It's nothing personal, just the best move for obj. Even a fool can see this.
You are the one deceiving yourself. The only party OBJ belongs to is his selfish interest so if APC satisfy's that he will jump ship.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2013

if a whole OBJ s working for CAN, them this is good news!

As for Iyabo, the ugly lady is only pained that his father watched her lost her seat to her opponent. Cos in the real sense, nobody voted for her wen she won. It was her dad's influence!

She shld go straight and tell us its still paining her grin grin

In a way, i undstnd wen she said her dad neglects them!

Yet they went to a school abroad, had themselves etched into nice making jobs opportunities and flying high!

Even one of his son is a major in the army!
If only my own dad cld neglect me too grin grin

Oloriibu ikeji oloshi omo lasan!!! undecided
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by agabaI23(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2013
OBJ the APC man! grin grin grin grin grin
We knew already!
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by jmaine: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2013
Toktee: But what are you trying hard to acheive,to discredit obj or the apc?

Learn to shut up when you don't have any tangible thing to say.

Thanks . . .
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by jmaine: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Whats the big deal

PDP is finished!

And he also worked for Oshiomhole in Edo state, Mimiko of Ondo state, Amosun of Ogun State and Ajimobi of Oyo state against his own candidates.

The PDP is indeed finished.
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by fdigital(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2013
With the recent visit of buhari to ota-farm and defection of the G5 governors to apc which are core loyalist of obj. Working with apc is imminent, but obasanjo remains the last person that will defect from pdp to tinubu controlled party.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by strangest(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2013
I wont say this again...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by MyMouth(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2013
chei! this APC na wa oo, everybody now na APC , remain GEJ and Anenin to port because me sef don port.

sai Buhari!
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by Olivebranches(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Whats the big deal

PDP is finished!

iyabo said it that Nigerians like oppressors. Most of you don't like good thing at all. So because Jonathan didnt rig the election in favour of PDP it's now assumed he worked hard make sure Obaino won. Had PDP won ppl would have said he has rigged it. Wetin person go do for una make una happy? In Ondo, Edo and Anambra he allowed a level playing ground for all parties-- non-interferance, but people say he supported the opposition to win as against his party.

Wetin Jonathan go do make una de satisfied?
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by 5thNOTE: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2013
All these ppl who ruined nigeria has no business in talking about its future. If there is anything they can do or start from is to returning all there loot and we promise them no prosecution if they can return 70 percent of their total loot.
Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by gerald09(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Na wa for my people oh, its okey to judge n insult GEJ based on a letter by some old, left over, but its not okey to judge d left over a letter by his offspring who probably have an inside info. Shame!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is South-West Number One Enemy – Kasamu / Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t / I Won't Drag Religion Into Politics If Elected- Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.