Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? (19830 Views)

Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians / Sunny Ade Vs Ebenezer Obey: Who Do You Prefer? / Orlandoh Owoh- The Kennery Master, Are You A Fan Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by funkybaby(f): 11:54pm On May 08, 2008
King Sunny Ade is simply the best. I love all his songs to bits. kiss

I have told my partner, whether he likes it or not, KSA MUST perform at our wedding engagement all night party. He has started saving for it sha.  cheesy  grin
It is going to be one of my 'bridal gifts' from him  grin grin .  After all, Sani Abacha's son M'hammed brought JOE all the way from the States to come and sing to his wife in a private wedding party  undecided.

One of my favorite tracks is Orisun Iye. Love the song to bits. So inspirationalllll,  smiley
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by jomoal99: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2009
yea, sunny is the greatest musician nigeria has veer seen. His best ever album is MISSING though
"ODU" not ijinle odu this album was released in the 80's, with sunny wearing sitting majestically on a throne wearing an embroided red jacked featuriung songs like "omode meta nsere" and so on- if any body as this they should post it on youtube- its the best ever album to come out of africa, the name again is "ODU"
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by twinstaiye(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2009
@ all
Please anyone who still remember this track very well. I need your help. I need the music like my life depend on it, I am really feeling it.
It goes like this.  I can only muster part of it.

Eko de mogbo efina soko yika
Akere wodo ele fe fina rujade
Ohun ti kole bosi iyen len rawo le
won le wa titi oluwa ko fun yin se
Ayanmo ogbogun orilele jo

The songs go on and on like that, with a danceable beat.
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by dominique(f): 1:00am On Apr 15, 2009
loove kSA, there'll never be anybody like him.

jomoal99:

yea,  sunny is the greatest musician nigeria  has veer seen. His best ever  album is MISSING  though
"ODU" not  ijinle odu this album was released in the 80's, with sunny  wearing  sitting majestically on a throne wearing an embroided red jacked featuriung songs like "omode meta nsere"  and so on- if any body as this they should post it on  youtube- its the best ever album to come out of africa,  the name again is "ODU"

i diddnt know you can upload audio on youtube besides, i dont have that particular track in the odu album i have.
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by kokoye(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2009
Does anyone have

"Searching for my love" - Sunny Ade

Also "Oro Ajoso" - Ebenezer Obey
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by 4wheel: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2009
Mai people, I am in desperate need of the album "Tumi Ninu Aya Rere" from the album "Agbe kini ohun de." Anyone in the house with that beautiful album? Sweet memories stuff. grin grin
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by hadjiwese: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2009
Sunny for dance
Obey for philosophical talk
They are both great
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by spicy007(f): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2009
i have a friend who had oral and auditory fixation on KSA.
she had ALL the tapes in school then
she always had an earpiece plugged to her ears and humming "the merciful God" while lectures were going on.
i wonder how the chic passed sef.
i told her the Committee of Friends will sponsor KSA's appearance at her wedding
we (the committe i mean) are all still struggling tho and i hope KSA will live long enuff and she will also have the patience for us to scrounge the millions together
haba, that maestro doesnt come cheap abeg.
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by HohDee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
can sum1 help me wit dis old song

Chief Ebinizer Obey---song title is---Chief O.B Akin Olugbade

pls i nid it urgently
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by twinstaiye(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2009
Can anyone help me with this album? I am ready to pay for it. This are the data

Date of album - 1990
King Sunny Ade & His New African Beats
Get Up (LP; Atom Park ASLPS 11)
[Side A] Mo Wa Fope Feledumare / Ope Lo Yeru / Irawo Mi To Ntan / Emi A dupe Ore Re O / Eyi O Wu Kawi / Oluwa Tanna / Awuye-wuye
[Side B] E Dide E Mujo / Owo Mi Mare Funfun Nennen / Ba Mi Wa Solution / Elegde Njaiye Ori E / Ina Ti E Da / Eyi Ga Laga Ju
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by vanitty: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2009
Ara nfu mi - Oro fi sibe - T'oluwa ni o se

[flash=425,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/LYTG73Ips3g[/flash]

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by vanitty: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2009
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by vanitty: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2009
Re: King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? by mufutau55(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
Anybody know the album by King Sunny Ade that he sang: :"Sasangele"

Alade loba iya won o, sasangele.
Bi e leru ogun Alade on ni wo be, sasangele
Bi eni iwofa ogbon Sunny loba iya won o, sasangele..
etc.

Thank you.

Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Music Producer ID Cabasa Is Now A Pastor / Olamide's Wo Video Reaches 1 Million Views In Just 1 Week On Youtube / Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.