Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Linda Ikeji's Christmas Offer Of #1.5 Million,scam Or Not? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Christmas Offer Of #1.5 Million,scam Or Not? (518 Views)

Rate This Good Picture Of Tekno Wearing Native On The Scale Of 1 To 10. / Kim K Accepts Offer Of $1million To Spend A Night With Saudi Arabian Prince? / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Christmas Offer Of #1.5 Million,scam Or Not? by kloe121(f): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2013
By this time last week,i was woken up by my sister's shout of joy saying that she has just won the sum of #20k on the linda ikeji xmas giveaway offers.
Visiting her blog n seeing the post there wasn't surprising cos there were many comments coming from different angles,now my question is,why hasn't she fulfilled her promise or is this just another excuse for getting pple to visit her blog? Share your experience too if u've gotten your own moneycheesy cos i need mine badly...

(1) (Reply)

Video: Beyonce Talks About Featuring Chimamanda Adichie In Self Titled Album Doc / First Pictures As Bez Weds Today In Lagos / Hairdresser" To Wife Of A Former Nigerian Leader Was Allocated Oil Block Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.