Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Rivers State PMAN President "Lady IB" Messed Up CARNIRV Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rivers State PMAN President "Lady IB" Messed Up CARNIRV Last Night (1942 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up / PMAN Governor, Collins Adeyemi Celebrated At Rotary Event In Abuja (PHOTOS) / FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State PMAN President "Lady IB" Messed Up CARNIRV Last Night by mickonzo112: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2013
A cousin dragged me to the Liberation stadium last night for the Rivers State Carnival (CARNIRIV). There was room for a lot of upcoming artiste to perform, as I didn't know, or have heard the songs of 70 percent of the people who performed last night. it also featured performances from Davido and Burna Boy.

Everything was going on fine and there was peace in the stadium until it was time for the PMAN president Lady IB to perform. As soon as she mounted the stage, she started shouting "Aromate", "Na we oh", "Na we dey here".

As soon as she said this, some people from the crowd where not too happy with this and they where booing her. Some started throwing bottles, pure water, shoes and other stuff at her. She then said "Una they stone me. Shey una know say we get our own when we dey throw too". Soon tension started heating up. Just after her performance, an upcoming act performed just before Davido climed the stage and as at when Davido was performing, there where different groups of people fighting in the stadium and all you could hear them shouting is "Aro". Even after the show, boys where still fighting ouside the stadium, bottles where broken and some people injured. Had to leave with my cousin before it turned into something else.

To think that someone who holds a position like that could come out to chant cult langua in such a public event is just depressing. Rivers state is already divided by a lot of conflicts already; and Lady IB shouldn't have divided the house more when youths have decided to come together as one to enjoy CARNIRIV.

Obviously, this is the worse CARNIRIV I've attended. A lot of mistakes and an MC that sounds and is as dry as Keke Ogungbe.
Re: Rivers State PMAN President "Lady IB" Messed Up CARNIRV Last Night by RedCard1(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmmmmm, I was there too and it was so dry. Maybe saturday will make sense. Lady IB is a talentless goat. Two ladies callapsed as a result of se...x..'..ual abuse. More than 17 guys were inserting fingers into their private areas. I pity them.
Re: Rivers State PMAN President "Lady IB" Messed Up CARNIRV Last Night by axortedbabe(f): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
seriozly?tnk jeez i no attend last nite own..missd tho.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: The Best Nigerian Celebrity Baby Bellies Of 2013 / Photos: Braless Nicki Minaj Shows Off Some Serious Under-boob / Man Beats Wife On Wedding Night After Failing To Get Her Dress Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.