Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Justin Bieber Announces That He’s Quitting His Career As A Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Announces That He’s Quitting His Career As A Singer (816 Views)

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career / Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom / I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Announces That He’s Quitting His Career As A Singer by BrAkingNews: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2013

ustin Bieber has claimed he is retiring.

In an announcement that no doubt caused rivers of teenage girls’ tears across the world, the 19-year-old star has revealed he is taking a step back from the music industry when his new album, Journals, is released next week, and it could be permanent.

The Heartbreaker hitmaker told radio station Power 106 in Los Angeles, California, on Tuesday: ‘After the new album, I’m actually retiring man. I’m retiring.’
look at what students drive to school at American university in Dubai
Re: Justin Bieber Announces That He’s Quitting His Career As A Singer by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2013
maybe he was high wen uttering the word 'retiring' undecided
Re: Justin Bieber Announces That He’s Quitting His Career As A Singer by axortedbabe(f): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
e no concern me..unto d nxt one
Re: Justin Bieber Announces That He’s Quitting His Career As A Singer by Double194(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Marketing strategy. Chris Brown used doz same words to sale his last album, the last time he was asked bout it, he denied it claiming he meant he was going into rehab.

All Na Wash.

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Speaks About The Pressuere Of Being 'sexy' In The Entertainment Ind / [video]: Actress Vivian Metchie Speaks On Her Reasons For Converting To Islam / Mike Ezuruonye Wins Best Actor Of The Year 2014 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.