Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

What Do You Make Of This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Make Of This Picture? (673 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? / President Jonathan's Democracy Day Broadcast: What Do You Make Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Make Of This Picture? by MRWHINNIG: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
I saw this picture on Facebook and I decided to share it. It was taken earlier in the week.

Re: What Do You Make Of This Picture? by Ezemarcel(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
contract lobby i guess.......
Re: What Do You Make Of This Picture? by Newsi: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
His Worshipful, Emperor Rochas I of Imo State, from the house of APC.
Re: What Do You Make Of This Picture? by deshclones(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin and thats someone's dad kneeling for his fellow man...so sad....so so sad.
Re: What Do You Make Of This Picture? by MRWHINNIG: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
If that man sees this picture trending on the internet he will be so ashamed of himself.
Re: What Do You Make Of This Picture? by Sec5(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
can we get the man's name pls?
Re: What Do You Make Of This Picture? by MightyThor(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
If that man sees this picture trending on the internet he will be so ashamed of himself.
deshclones: grin grin grin grin grin and thats someone's dad kneeling for his fellow man...so sad....so so sad.

Guys lockup jare.

If you were in his shoes and you were to meet one on one with the man (aside from the Lord) that
1. will make or break your next mega contract or
2. will facilitate your appointment as a senior superintendent in NLNG or your dream job.
3. or more likely in your cases grant you admission into that school that has messed you so many times (JAMB things grin)

what will you do?
some of you will volunteer to wash all the cars in his convoy sef, so kindly don not look down on any fellow in any situation till you get all the facts.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo's Letter To Obasanjo Laminated And Sold By Vendors | See Photo / East-west Road Update! / Count APC Out Of Anambra LG Poll — NGIGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.