Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC (26592 Views)

Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 49 House Members Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by djfaithy: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Clerverly: We wont miss them-Tukur grin grin cheesy
. And so ??--Terry G
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 19, 2013
AnanseK: o

@Tokunboh
Are you still on the ship's deck. From your post I know you have not been rolled out onto Nigerian soil yet. You will soon know.
[quote author=AnanseK]o

Don't be deceived by the name. The people we talk about come here directly or through proxies, you shall see the manifestation of my last statement in the coming weeks. Watch this space
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 19, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Decamp or not, what made APC different from PDP?.

The same old wine in new bottle.
Any difference
APC CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by blaqoracle: 2:59am On Dec 19, 2013
Clerverly: GoodLuck To insincere 9igerian,
Goodluck To Afam,
Good Luck To Reno Omkri,
Goodluck to Evans Bipi,
Goodluck To Wike,
Goodluck Luck To Tukur
Goodluck to Abati
Many Many Goodluck

All i know is Jonathan till 2019, haters go and die
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
VERY SORRY! biafra will never materialize.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Kingspin(m): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2013
The house of Rep. is made up of children.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Kingspin(m): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2013
Why is APC inviting and welcoming first class thief into APC.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by oyeludef(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2013
APC the only party paradin a
terrorist like Buhari, a looter of
international standard and
certificate forger like Tinubu,a
child molester and paedophile like
yerima,a boko haram oga @ the
top like sheriff, a short bigot like
elrufai,a pathological liar like Liar
Mohammed, an abortion lover like
Okorocha. This criminals and
terrorists hav nothing to offer
Nigerians.
Like · 12
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by OgologoDimkpa: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2013
pascyj: APC CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by OgologoDimkpa: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2013
tonyzaks:
at least the bottle is new
While the content is an expires poison angry
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by chairman: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2013
TribalEAST: PDP and Jonathan are finally finished.
I don't think that you are qualified to call anybody daft because if you are inteligent yourself you will ask yourself why all these persons are running out of pdp now to apc and why not other parties, what is the pdp? Is it the name 'pdp' or the people in it. Is jonathan that you hate too much the only person in pdp or did whatever thing you are accusing him of with such vengence start with him? Ask yourself from deep inside your mind if jonathan is the worst president nig ever had. If you tell yourself the truth you will find that your mind is being used by others without you being aware of it. Wise up bros it is not late yet
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Olaolufred(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Kingspin: Why is APC inviting and welcoming first class thief into APC.

MAY BE THE SO-CALLED SAINTS IN NIGERIA ARE NOT INTERESTED IN POLITICS.

SO, THEY LOOK FOR THOSE INTERESTED, REMEMBER THAT MOST OF THE SAINTS YOU THINK OF STILL CHANGES FIGURES FOR MONEY IN THEIR OFFICES.

I CONCLUDE THAT NIGERIA IS A HOUSE OF THIEVES, EVEN YOU IN YOUR OWN CAPACITY ARE CULPABLE.

IF YOU PICK ANYBODY FROM THIS POOL OF CORRUPT POT CALLED NIGERIA, YOU WILL SEE THE REFLECTION OF WHO WE ARE.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by kokoA(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2013
20 more members and 22 senators will be joining them soon.. PDP will soon loose majority in both houses.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by greggng: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2013
When train wants to kill a person, it will first block the ears. Pdp has never believe they have problems and the first step in solving a problem is identifying the problem and accepting you ve one. Now that pdp is going down, it is now clear that gej wanna relie on his snippers to achieve his 3rd term agenda. My advice is for pdp to start shopping for a credible replacement b4 is too late. The people around gej has brought bad luck to him
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by stede(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2013
donphilopus: Before I could finish copying it from OsunDefender, he'd already updated it!

Osundefender nko, Osun striker *** they circulate rumour like shit (since the ASUU strike false news, I doubt the credibility of their news)
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by stede(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2013
donphilopus: Before I could finish copying it from OsunDefender, he'd already updated it!

Osundefender nko, Osun striker ni *** they strike rumours like shit (since the ASUU strike false news, I doubt the credibility of their news)
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by joecooper(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2013
hmm
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by ngoziama: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
I wonder why apc kEeps getting excited about these fools that have decamped to their baseless party. APC does not have any ideology. A party calling itself the deliverer has been accepting looters and corrupt politicians who have not even repented. Apc should be ashamed of itself because rather than reconstitute their party with young,talented and corrupt free intellectuals,they are busy galivanting round the same fools that have killed and reduced nigerians to the highest poverty level ever recorded in our history. Nigerians tell me, can tinubu the same man whose wife is in senate,the same man whose daughter was forced upon traders in lagos,the same man whose son-in-law is also holding a political position, fight corruption. No way! Corruption cannot fight corruption but in nigeria that is what we see. All the lawmakers that have decamped to apc, check their records none is performing in their constituencies otherwise you don't even need an apc or a pdp before you can win the hearts of the people so long as you are impacting positively in their lives through that political office. Is only God that can save this nation filled with demonised and wicked politicians. Take for instance,gej who the sycophants around have refused to tell him the truth because they are feeding fat from him. The governors and the president have been busy fighting while the masses suffer and the money they would have judiciously utilised is being used to bribe way to 2015 and the governors are also bribing their own way too. Lawless country where no one is held responsible for certain irresponsible acts. Shameful fools who eulogised mandela yet they can't be like him. Very wicked and mean politicians who want to own the whole world yet they will die without even taking a penny along with them to the grave.our politicians I must confess at the level they are going have become worse than armed robbers.heartless,greedy,selfish,wicked ,corrupt and insatiable. Nigerians we don't need to wait too long,the earlier we take our destiny into our own hands the better. Should this continue then I must say that revolution maybe looming around the corner and even pdp,apc,apga,ppa,etc will never be spared. Haba,for how long shall the suffering of the masses last. In nigeria a minister will be carrying handbag worth over two million.what is her salary. In nigeria,politicians and government workers chatter planes from sitting room to toilet. Enough we must rise and say Enough is enough otherwise these people will waste us and waste all our generations.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
At the end of the day..only Ibo and IJaws Reps would be left in the green chamber for PDP. grin grin cheesy
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Ngokafor(f): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lolzz!!...APC??,what a joke of a party!!...they are gradually removing the fake garment of 'progressives' they've been wearing to decieve themselves,..pathetic politicians.
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Olaolufred(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
MY EXCITMENT ABOUT THE POLITICAL HAPPENINGS IS NOT FOR APC TO RULE AT NATIONAL LEVEL.

I DESIRE A PDP PRESIDENT(NOT JONAH), BUT 18 APC GOVERNORS, 13 PDP GOVERNORS, AND 5 OTHERS HUSTLING PARTIES.

HOUSE OF REPS DOMINATED BY APC, SENATE SHARED EQUALLY.

WHEN IT IS LIKE THIS, PDP WILL SIT UP.

THEY WILL NOT TAKE NIGERIANS FOR A RIDE LIKE THEY DID THE PAST 14 YEARS OF AGONY FOR THE MASSES
(BUT JOY FOR DEM POLITHIEFCIAN).
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by maidawaki: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
APC wish u lucky
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by Uthman75: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
"Birds of the same feather flown together"..
Re: 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC by agabaI23(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
“In bourgeois politics, the ongoing development is called ‘realignment forces.’ In the process, those who have been excluded from the ‘come and chop’ policy of the PDP are now being asked to choose their place at the table in case the APC takes over power in 2015,” Mr. Falana said.
Lamenting that the APC leaders did not have any plan to woo the youth who constitute more than 60 per cent of the country’s voting population, Mr. Falana said the mobilisation of the past leaders and other PDP chieftains had basically shown that the opposition leaders were only interested in power.

He said, “The APC has no plan to woo the youth who constitute more than 60% of the voting population. It is the belief of the leaders of both APC and PDP that the 2015 general election is going to be fixed by the traditional manipulators of elections. This is the basis of the ongoing mobilisation of the PDP chieftains including those who cannot win elections in their own wards.

“By wooing discredited military and civilian despots who have destroyed the country since 1966, the APC has shown that it is only interested in power for the sake of power.-Falana
https://www.nairaland.com/1564397/apc-not-progressive-party-femi
We have been saying this but you guys won't listen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" / Photos From The Construction Of Zungeru hydro-Power Project / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.