Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Google Translate Adds Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google Translate Adds Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo (2253 Views)

Buy Your Memory Card Loaded With Yourba Song And Igbo And More / How To Translate Filipino Movies To English / Get Ur Iwp Servers And Cpanel With The Latest Ip Address: Ds Adds Pleasure To Surfing The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Translate Adds Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo by Donaeo: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
The Google translate website has added the three major languages in Nigeria; Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo to its database. This means you can now translate words, phrases and sentences to and from any of the 80 languages available to these languages. As you can see in the image below, I typed 'e kaasan' in means Good Afternoon in Yoruba and chose to translate to Igbo and i got 'ehihie oma' which is correct. Six other languages including Zulu, Mongolian, Nepali, Punjabi, Somali and Maori were added.
Source: http://www.naijatechhub.com/2013/12/google-translate-adds-hausa-yoruba-and.html

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Purchase A Laptop / Clean Hp 2000 500gb 4gb Ram 2.2ghz Laptop @ 55k(giveaway Price) / Do You Know These Most Useful Computer Hacks?(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.