Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published (4214 Views)

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by sambas: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
The media outfit, Vanguard thatpublished the 11-page letter written by Senator Iyabo Obasanjo to former President Obasanjo, have restated that their organization spoke to Iyabo to reconfirm the letter, before going to Press.The embittered Iyabo confirmed that she authored the cold letter to her wicked and vindictive father and declared giving consent for its publication.Early today, a female impostor on Rainbow FM, claiming to be Sen Iyabo Obasanjo said that she did not write the damning 11-page letter to her grumbling father. -Vanguard

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Afam4eva(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Is Iyabo in hiding or what? Let her come out and speak.

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hehehehehe.

This is pure gold comedy today.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by gtrust: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Politics!!

Have you heard of: "one fires burning burns out another's burning"

11-pages letter (from Iyabo) is now greater than 18-pages letter (from OBJ) hahaha! LOL!!!!!!!!

GoodLuck until 2019!

12 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by pigin: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-GNews!!Obasanjo's Daughter 11-Page Letter to OBJ.*Fake Female voice claiming to be Iyabo, disowned the Letter on the Radio.It is shame that an imposter on Rainbow FM, claiming to be SenIyabo Obasanjo said that she did not write the damning 11-page letter to her grumbling father.The former Senator claimed ownership of the letter, which copies have been forwarded to major electronic and print media in Nigeria.Iyabo stated that her sibling will write their own letter, if they choose to do likewise.Full letter will be published later. grin
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by tpia5: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
the english in all these write ups sef, is more "grumbling" than the actual content.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by shizzle11(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Truth is gradually coming out.
Obasanjo has finally lost the remnants of his credibility /integrity and morality, that is if he ever had any.
The hediot is not only a liar, coward or hypocrite, he must also be suffering from senility and possibly schizophrenia may have set in.

SMDH for baba iyabo.

That ill-informed and ill- advised letter to President Jonathan is fast becoming his greatest political miscalculation and undoing and will surely lead to his political demise. I am loving it.

4 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by jamace(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ok. I'm watching.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by awodman: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dramatic Country....I swear I love this country

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
when this process finish OBJ will be forced to announce his retirement from politics

shameless old man

4 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mad country.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by shizzle11(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Confirmed!

Even sahara reporters just confirmed that former governor of ondo state Olusegun Osoba, confirmed that Iyabo shared the same sentiment with him in their chanced meeting in London. I guess the dust can now settle as to whether the letter was fake or not.

With this revelation, I wonder what the APC touts and goons will have to say.

Awaiting the senseless irritants and clowns to report here to utter their usual demented rants and gibberish

9 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Rhemar(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
why is anyone doubting the authenticity of the letter in d first place? Isn't it the same man whose son claimed was having affairs with his wife? nd he equally exhibited these selfish traits while he was president.

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ok. I'm enjoying the drama sha. What next now?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Kx: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
If Vanguard did not obtain her confirmation and consent in writing, I'd advise them to immidiately commence voluntary winding down the company before the court process sets in.

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kx: If Vanguard did not obtain her confirmation and consent in writing, I'd advise them to immidiately commence voluntary winding down the company before the court process sets in.

Maybe they recorded her voice over the phone confirming.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
@OP, do you have a source for this information?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Rexyl(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
HARVEST OF LETTERS

MEANING PEOPLE WILL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO READ.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by tpia5: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
didnt know iyabo was no longer a senator sha.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Kx: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Maybe they recorded her voice over the phone confirming.

In naija court, I dont think fone recording is admissable evidence. Recall some court case in western nigeria involving mtn sim.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Lilimax(f): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Orisirisi !smiley.
Watching closely....
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by gratiaeo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
I guess any motor park boy
can get on his tecno phone
and become Iyabo Obsanjo
and type away.
The words and sentence
structures of this silly
rejoinder could not have
been written by someone
with Iyabo Obasanjo's
level of education.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by myola(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Like father like daughter
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by shizzle11(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
tpia@:
didnt know iyabo was no longer a senator sha.
have you been living in Kenya? grin
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by AdeniyiA(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
season of letters it is.
*writes letter to...*
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Gamji007: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Are we this unintelligent to make judgements without credible source?

As I said earlier, time shall tell. We de watch!!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Igwe9(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo did no wrong, respect is reciprocal and no decent human being would like to see her country being destroyed in her very own eyes.
she can't be alive and see her father destroy this country, hence she spoke out. she probably must have seen what some e-touts here have not seen because of their selfish reasons. OBJ's letter was ill-conceived and thankGod for his daughter for speaking out at this time.

3 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by moscobabs(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
part of funny things in Nija in the year 2013

-Oga at the top

-Stowaway boy hide in plane tire from Benin to Lagos

- Former Gov Olusegun Agagu corpse re-die in plane Crash

-'Go and Die'phrase from Gov Oshiomole to a widow

-5 PDP decamp to APC

-Obasanjo letter to The President Jonathan

-Iyabo Obasanjo letter to Obasanjo

What next
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by MRWHINNIG: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Obj has committed political suicide. He should have killed himself than commit suicide. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by gtrust: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
deleted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB / Finally, Buhari Rewards Hon. Suleiman A. Kawu With Appointment.. Profile Inside / Eid-el-maulud: Saraki’s Message To Nigerians (MUST SEE )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.