Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,919 members, 7,848,711 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Obj,gej,iyabo And Obosa Segun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj,gej,iyabo And Obosa Segun (404 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo And Her First Cousin Segun Awolowo / Hilarious Photo Of GMB,OBJ,GEJ And Amaechi / A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obj,gej,iyabo And Obosa Segun by dachez20(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
OBJ I believe is d luckiest man on earth cos since his controversial letter to Gej.he is d only man I know to have known what peoples tribute on him will be when he is gone.he witness Mandela's own and I guess he knows his on will be super.especially from d likes of iyabo,gbenga and even from the comments to his letter.like pot calling kettle black,take d message and forget d sender(but why forgeting d sender)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Message For Gov. Amosun: Over 20,000 People Will Lose Home In Few Hours / Happy New Year To You All / Is This Government Playing Number Games With Nigerians??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.