Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Advice On Course Of Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On Course Of Study? (701 Views)

Does Undergraduate Course Of Study Really Matter? / What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University / Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Course Of Study? by hzamani(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
I've tried to get ya'll attention but proved abortive..
the main reason I created this tread is to help me on my admission please.
is it advisable to study diploma in kwara state university, please advice me, I'm a commercial business or is there any other programmes that's running currently that u can recommend .
please no offence, thanks in adv!!
Re: Advice On Course Of Study? by enobong18: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
You are at the wrong place. You dont expect to get the answer from all this phone frecks. Go to the education section creat with a topic like 'Government to pay all 3.5 cgpa student in all faculties of fedural universities' i'm sure it will be better there.
Re: Advice On Course Of Study? by hzamani(m): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2013
enobong18: You are at the wrong place. You dont expect to get the answer from all this phone frecks. Go to the education section creat with a topic like 'Government to pay all 3.5 cgpa student in all faculties of fedural universities' i'm sure it will be better there.

I'm in the education section, please help

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Universities May Soon Go On Strike Again!!!!!! / Short Lecture On Mathematics Philosophy!! (enjoy ) / Right Place For O'level Exam In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.