Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. (27829 Views)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / What Makes You Get Up And Dance? ( Post Videos, Please.. ) / Am A Person Dat Wants To Learn Hw To Dance,so I Wuld Like To No Where I Culd Go To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TeetoEsq(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2013
leavestory: Those people saying songs that are not gospel songs or dances like etigi and azonto are satanic needs to check their brain!!!!!!!if u say songs that are not gospel songs are satanic what about brithday songs and national anthem like someone said,?and now they should tell us which dance is satanic because it seems they have seen satan worshippers dancing so it was azonto or etigi they were dancing abi?thank GOD those dance are african dance dem for even talk say illuminatis get the dance sef !!!no wonder this country is where it is today instead of people to work towards perfection they will be feeling they are perfect already,instead of them to pray to GOD to continue to lead them in the right way they will be busy doing na me born again pass!!!!!do they think the lord's prayer in the bible was for fun,it was written for us to recite because whether we like it or not we all have sinned!!!!we humans are sinners and that is why GOD said we should keep on asking for the forgiveness of our sin which was even included in the lord's prayer.
start checking their brains. Thanks in advance....
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TeetoEsq(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2013
zolajpower: U are an hipocrites. Stop propagatin hatred and enemity. Is it a sin 2 dance? Dont u hv Tv or radio in ur house? Do u wear geans? If u are found wantin in all this then u are a chief of what u accuse people of. Dance is excercise and not sin.
"u are an hipocrites" hmmm only one person being an hipocrites? Anyway.... Dancing is not sin but there are sinful dance steps in churches today from the so called secular world. Take it or leave it....
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by naijafresh: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
whether you see them as african dance steps or songs....as long as they don't glorify God and tend towards promoting sexuality or immoral behaviours, creating special feelings for worldly desires, pleasures, and negative instincts, the simple name given to such is secular music/songs.

This is the statement you should have made earlier rather than condemning all music as satanic because they do not directly praise God.
Remember God is Love, so anything that promotes Love (not sinful lust) is from God, don't get it twisted..
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TeetoEsq(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2013
naijafresh:

This is the statement you should have made earlier rather than condemning all music as satanic because they do not directly praise God.
Remember God is Love, so anything that promotes Love (not sinful lust) is from God, don't get it twisted..
christianity is in need of a reformer and reorientation
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by naijafresh: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
christianity is in need of a reformer and reorientation

I concur, if it is not sinful music then it is sinful beliefs, false prophets and teachings but tell me what is new,
false teachings, beliefs and false prophets are as old as christianity itself.
Even in early times we could see conflict in the church, it is recorded in the bible to warn us
So be warned!
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TeetoEsq(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2013
naijafresh:

I concur, if it is not sinful music then it is sinful beliefs, false prophets and teachings but tell me what is new,
false teachings, beliefs and false prophets are as old as christianity itself.
Even in early times we could see conflict in the church, it is recorded in the bible to warn us
So be warned!
nice one!
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Daughterzion(f): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2014
TVT KOKO: abeg spare me dat rubbish. U wan tel me say during Jesus tym,that kind music no dey exist?abi dem tel u say bros J ma no go party wey im for perform miracles?
dats not a reasonable thing to say
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2014
So what dance steps has God invented that should be used in Church.. is it that waving your arms as if praying with your eyes open and twisting your waist within 30 degrees in slow motion so that you do not arouse your other members? Why has God not shown us the Dance that is proper? smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Radio Stations In Oyo State (with Frequencies And Location) / Ayra Starr, Wizkid, Rema & Fireboy DML Amazing Performance At Wireless Festival / Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.