Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Encourage Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Encourage Me (2203 Views)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Couples Please Encourage Me With Your Financial Struggles Stories. / Iam Depressed Encourage Me Or Tell Me What I Ain't Seeing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Encourage Me by Amhappy(f): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
We already assumed it will be a girl,hubby already named her Chialuka(God did great) and i christianed her Raphaella. I prayed for hours for a heartbeat to be seen in the confirmation scan but no it didnt happen. I will still take my routine pregnacare tonite. But as i leave home tomorrow i know i will not come back with her in me dead or alive(booked for evacuation procedure tomorrow). It is difficult for me blc i prayed hard to get her(thats my first preg) and have already shared my testimony. Maybe it is not the will of God and i got to move on with my life. This my 3months story of joy and pain and i know there are great people on this forum who can give me the encouragement i need for this to pass. And please Pray for me too@ mods No front page please.

1 Like

Re: Encourage Me by Yemlizzy(f): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
Its the Lord doing and He is surely going to see you through all you do. Just be strong,his divine protection is upon you. He is going to grant your heart desires. All the best

1 Like

Re: Encourage Me by Gboliwe: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
It is well my dear, be strong. That one that will stay will come soon.

1 Like

Re: Encourage Me by Enoquin(f): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Honey, it is so going to be well with you. I hope you and your husband find solace in each other because apart from God, you need to be each other's support.
And of course, years down the line when you have your brood all over the house, this incident will be but a blip in the past.

Also try to know what happened so as to get closure.
Re: Encourage Me by longthinx: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2013
Fibroid, became a fineboy, dead fetus became a baby, God is waiting for your faith. Be expectant, call ur pastor

1 Like

Re: Encourage Me by Amhappy(f): 3:05am On Dec 19, 2013
Enoquin: Honey, it is so going to be well with you. I hope you and your husband find solace in each other because apart from God, you need to be each other's support.
And of course, years down the line when you have your brood all over the house, this incident will be but a blip in the past.

Also try to know what happened so as to get closure.

Amen Amen . Thats for the advice. A closure is really important.
Re: Encourage Me by Winneygirl(f): 3:50am On Dec 19, 2013
God is above every pain, every struggle, every trial.
He will give you the strength to bear it and pave the way on which you'll walk.
Be strong. Be firm in your faith.
Also work on any unresolved medical issues.
Re: Encourage Me by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Amhappy: We already assumed it will be a girl,hubby already named her Chialuka(God did great) and i christianed her Raphaella. I prayed for hours for a heartbeat to be seen in the confirmation scan but no it didnt happen. I will still take my routine pregnacare tonite. But as i leave home tomorrow i know i will not come back with her in me dead or alive(booked for evacuation procedure tomorrow). It is difficult for me blc i prayed hard to get her(thats my first preg) and have already shared my testimony. Maybe it is not the will of God and i got to move on with my life. This my 3months story of joy and pain and i know there are great people on this forum who can give me the encouragement i need for this to pass. And please Pray for me too@ mods No front page please.

Before you do that tomorrow,can you go for a second opinion
Go to another sonographer and get a second ultrasound for confirmation
That is what I would do if I were you
Ard if truly there is no heart beat I pray God will help you overcome this
It is a tough road but God will make it easier and your babies will come
I pray for peace in your heart and that of your hubby
Ndo o
Re: Encourage Me by Toyinletstalk(f): 5:19am On Dec 19, 2013
Be strong dear. God knows why. And know that "this too shall pass". More will come with very good health and blessings from Above in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Encourage Me by Amhappy(f): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2013
@ Winniegirl and Toyinletstalk i believe God and say a big Amen. Thanks for those words. @ Babymama yeh i did a confirmation test in a different centre. God bless you my sis. It's well.
Re: Encourage Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2013
Amhappy: @ Winniegirl and Toyinletstalk i believe God and say a big Amen. Thanks for those words. @ Babymama yeh i did a confirmation test in a different centre. God bless you my sis. It's well.

cry cry So sorry. It is never easy to lose a baby. Take your time to grieve and heal and support each other through this, reach out to good people to talk to. God will surely give you another testimony in a short time in Jesus name.
Re: Encourage Me by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Try and get to know why it happened.
So, you'll be able to avoid it next time!
I'm so sorry for your loss, take heart, it is well!
Re: Encourage Me by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
It's never easy losing a baby and reckoned with. I know exactly how you feel. God will comfort you and your hubby, this is not the time argue neither fight over trivial stuff please, just let every frustration slide.

It is well. smiley

(1) (Reply)

5 Categories Of Mothers And Where They Get To Spend Eternity. / What Was The Most Embarrasing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing / I Disown My Pman Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.