Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj: Is That Love In The Air I Smell? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj: Is That Love In The Air I Smell? (1239 Views)

Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj: Is That Love In The Air I Smell? by 1BOBO1: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
So, it is no secret that Genevieve Nnaji and D'banj had a little ding-a-ling for awhile, considering how much the Koko master himself has been gisting about the affair. On several occasions, D'banj has been noted to speak on how much he loved Genevieve and how much he would love nothing more than to make her his wife. It is also no secret that Mr. Endowed is nothing short of a man LovePeddler... Okay, sorry... let me rephrase that statement.... It is also no secret that Mr. Endowed is known internationally to have private shows with groupies, be it in Nigeria or where ever his concerts take him around the world. According to sources, this was the main reason they could never last more than a few months without breaking up. This cycle reportedly went on for a few years before Genevieve finally took herself out of the equation for good.
It seems after all his begging and pleading and public outbursts of romantic declarations aimed at the Queen B, the couple might have reconciled their differences, and are presently giving the whole relationship thing another try. The two A-listers made an appearance a few days ago at the Gulder Ultimate Party in Lagos. Could this be their first public outing as a couple?

Humph, D'banj, my brother... no Bleep up this time again o!!

For more, don't forget to visit my blog: kongossawahala..com

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Yeee!!! Please Caption This In One Sentence / Nadia Buhari Discloses Where She Hides Her Secrets!!! / Halima Abubakar Says She's Not Interested In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.