Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,327 members, 7,867,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Benin Only - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Benin Only (796 Views)

I Will Like To Buy A Use Techno L3 {benin Only) / Urgently Needed Memory Card 8gb 16gb Or 32gb Benin Only / Want To Sales Or Swap Phones..... Den Check In (benin Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Only by Benwems(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hi everyone
Re: Benin Only by Benwems(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2013
A available
Re: Benin Only by dagift333(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2013
Benwems: Hi everyone its a grade c uk used london iphone 3GS. 16gb of memory. Call me on 08134853335. Its an urgent sale so hala asap.

i tot u said is grade B
Re: Benin Only by Joel3(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
what is grade A B and C? is the phone in good condition?
Re: Benin Only by Benwems(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Before you comment, try and read completely. I said it have mouth piece problem( I mean if you are calling somebody, the person cannot hear you but you can hear the person). Every other thin works well with the phone. Thanks
Re: Benin Only by ritababe(f): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
The mouth piece is damage, how manage na....
Well if u agree 4k let me come on the 30 to take it cus i wil pay alot of transport or let me give u 4500 last...if u agree tel me let me call u
Re: Benin Only by Benwems(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2013
If you use a ear phone( that is the one you use to listen to music) it would work for the phone. The person calling can hear you when you a ear piece. So no much alarm. If it was on friday or thursday last week I would have accepted 3K but not now. The last price is 6K.
Re: Benin Only by Joel3(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2013
Benwems: If you use a ear phone( that is the one you use to listen to music) it would work for the phone. The person calling can hear you when you a ear piece. So no much alarm. If it was on friday or thursday last week I would have accepted 3K but not now. The last price is 6K.
are you sure it will work on ear piece? have you tried it? if the body is still neat and working perfectly make i come carry am today for 4k before its too late bro.

by the way what keeping you from uploading picture
Re: Benin Only by Benwems(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Yes it will work with ear piece. I use it to receive call. It is neat and clean iphone. Call me if serious buyer
Re: Benin Only by Joel3(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Benwems: Yes it will work with ear piece. I use it to receive call. It is neat and clean iphone. Call me if serious buyer
sorry i just saw this thread now and today is gone. can i pick it up for 4k tomorrow? where can we meet.?
Re: Benin Only by Benwems(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oga 6K last
Re: Benin Only by Joel3(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
4k last bro.. does this iphone support to bbm?
Re: Benin Only by Benwems(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yes, It works with bbm and I would not answer any more question from u joel.
Re: Benin Only by Joel3(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
why? i will pay 4k when u are ready. just halla at me,
Re: Benin Only by ritababe(f): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Benwems: Yes, It works with bbm and I would not answer any more question from u joel.

let me giv u 5k last
Re: Benin Only by Benwems(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Don't really have time to be replying unnecessary questions. Serious?, you place a phone call through. That simple!!!!!
Re: Benin Only by Joel3(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Benwems: Don't really have time to be replying unnecessary questions. Serious?, you place a phone call through. That simple!!!!!

actually i called and spoke with you yesterday and you where saying something else that i need to come where you are, look here i'm serous buyer, i am hoping to repair it after purchase and that why i need some clarification. and you are telling me to come to your place which is very far from me, but before all that there are some issues i would like to know before hand and before coming to meet you tomorrow at your location considering the fact that you are very far from me. i really don't like to be disappointed. so here are the things i need to know and sorry to ask all this.

1, what is the current ios? ( if its not already ios 6. danm... to upgrade uk unlock iphone to ios6 from Nigeria is not going to be possible without the original carrier)
2, what is the current battery working time and does it come with charger?.
3, do you have earpieces for me to test run it tomorrow?

this are all i need to know and if you can clarify all this then i will be coming to where you are tomorrow at 10 to 11 am. cheers

thanks
Re: Benin Only by Benwems(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
(1). The current ios is 4.2. Its operating system cannot be upgrade. This ios 4.2 works with BBM and most applications.

(2). The battery life is good.

(3). It comes with accessories(charger and usb)

(4). I have a ear piece to test it with.

(5). Good night.
Re: Benin Only by Joel3(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2013
sorry bro, bbm only compactable with ios 6 or later. not compactable with ios lesser than 6. i thought your iphone was 3gs and running on ios6.

if your farmware is stock at 4.2 than your iphone is 3G and not a 3Gs.

The 3G reached end of life with iOS 4.2.1. If an app requires a higher version, then it won't run. There is nothing you can do about it. Any app higher than 4.2.1 requires a 3GS or higher.

you maybe mixing up the iPhone model. When you go to "About" in your iPhone's General Setting, what does it list for "Version" and then further down "Modem Firmware"?

This is not what i want or i intend to buy sorry bro. the iphone is outdated.

and that will not stop me from wanting to buy android 4.0 upward
Re: Benin Only by Benwems(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oga. What I have for sale is an iphone 3GS. Apple have locked upgrade of their 3GS. Hence cannot be upgrade. That simple!
Re: Benin Only by Joel3(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
sorry bro
Re: Benin Only by Joel3(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Benin Only by Benwems(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Joel I am not interested in selling to you. Buy from somewhere else. You don't have to bug me, there are many sellers out there.
Re: Benin Only by Joel3(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
i will call you tomorrow morning, i need a wifi hotspot
Re: Benin Only by Benwems(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2014
i tot u said is grade B[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Us Used Bold5(9930) On Bulk Sale At Discount Price / 5 Key Things To Note When Buying A Power Bank / A Nairalander's Experience With MTN Customer's Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.