Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 (456 Views)

Romanciella's Thread Of Pictures / Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
No doubt on this one! if it is not the funniest, its a top nominee! my phone section peeps can remember this, shout-out to all of them cool cool cool.
u thought it was gonna be from jokes section? well if you don't follow phone section, this is one of the post you missed wink
grin grin check it out your self Here grin grin
i am not going to tell you the title so it can be more suspense packed wink
Re: Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by dejt4u(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
D guy too dull oo. Dat thread suppose enter front na...

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by physise(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
runzlord: No doubt on this one! if it is not the funniest, its a top nominee! my phone section peeps can remember this, shout-out to all of them cool cool cool.
u thought it was gonna be from jokes section? well if you don't follow phone section, this is one of the post you missed wink
grin grin check it out your self Here grin grin
i am not going to tell you the title so it can be more suspense packed wink
gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Win!..win!!...win!!!...... / Police Kill Four In Akwa Ibom / Picking The Perfect Thank You Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.