Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

CALCULATE YOUR CGPA NOW - UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS & COL. OF EDU UNDERGRADUATES - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CALCULATE YOUR CGPA NOW - UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS & COL. OF EDU UNDERGRADUATES (1726 Views)

Opinion: Top 10 Polytechnics In Nigeria / Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CALCULATE YOUR CGPA NOW - UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS & COL. OF EDU UNDERGRADUATES by Appswheel(m): 3:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Use the CGPA calculator as much as you like – It is FREE!!!!!!

"http://cgpa.appswheel.com".

As much as I can remember, I calculated my CGPA only twice throughout my time in the University (5 years). If I could easily calculate it with a web app or phone app, I will have done so more often.

I am pleased to present KBASE CGPA APP to all Undergraduates – Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education. For those in their final year, it is important that you confirm the accuracy of your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) – compare yours with the one computed by your department, level adviser etc The same applies to undergraduates in other levels.

KBase is using this medium to Congratulate all Undergraduates who were affected by the recently called off ASUU Strike. It is our prayer that you will not experience such before you graduate from your respective institutions. We equally pray that you will graduate in flying colours – Knowledge wise, Morally and “CGPA WISE“.

Finally, we advise that you commence studying as soon as possible. Your institution will fast track its academic programme to make up for the time lost during the Strike. To be smart is to commence studying NOW!

Have a look at the grading system employed in coding the CGPA APP, if it does not conform with your institutions grading system, Send a mail to mirthfemi@appswheel.com. The email should include your institutions name and the grading system.

Use the CGPA calculator as much as you like – It is FREE!!!!!!

http://knowbase.appswheel.com/kbase-cgpa-app-for-universitiespolytechnics-and-col-of-education/
Re: CALCULATE YOUR CGPA NOW - UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS & COL. OF EDU UNDERGRADUATES by HARDDON: 3:21am On Dec 19, 2013
revolutionary if ever it does work!

nice tot process
Re: CALCULATE YOUR CGPA NOW - UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS & COL. OF EDU UNDERGRADUATES by shorxynla(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2013
Oya. Let's run it and see. Coming back to give feedback!

1 Like

Re: CALCULATE YOUR CGPA NOW - UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS & COL. OF EDU UNDERGRADUATES by Ayima: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Only 5 spaces while am doing 7 courses,how do i calculate that?

1 Like

Re: CALCULATE YOUR CGPA NOW - UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS & COL. OF EDU UNDERGRADUATES by Appswheel(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2013
you can add as many columns as you like just click on the "ADD NEW" button. Thank you for using the calculator. The android version will soon be ready. Do well to tell your friends about it. Regards
Re: CALCULATE YOUR CGPA NOW - UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS & COL. OF EDU UNDERGRADUATES by Appswheel(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2013
the cgpa calculator also accessible here http://cgpa..com/
Re: CALCULATE YOUR CGPA NOW - UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS & COL. OF EDU UNDERGRADUATES by henryc2(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Management / Is This A New Species Of Human? / 2017/2018 FUNAAB Pre Degree, Jumpeb, Cambridge. And Diploma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.