Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Waec Gce 2013 Nov/dec. Result Is Out Online. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Gce 2013 Nov/dec. Result Is Out Online. (906 Views)

How To Check Neco Gce Nov/dec Result 2013 / NABTEB Nov/dec Result Released / Neco 2007 Nov / Dec Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Gce 2013 Nov/dec. Result Is Out Online. by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 19, 2013
We can now confirm that WAEC GCE 2013 Nov/Dec result is now online,
and open for checking!
We have provided necessary steps for checking the 2013 Nov/Dec WAEC
GCE results below... To get now, visit
http://myschool.com.ng /school/news/24230/waec- gce-nov-dec-results-2013-is- out-heres-how-to-check- it.html
The Myschool Team,
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com /myschoolnigeria
Re: Waec Gce 2013 Nov/dec. Result Is Out Online. by Aliyubest(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2013
angry if i catch myself visiting dat ur site eh!!! Pls post detail n i ll humbly click on the ur site. Tenks
Re: Waec Gce 2013 Nov/dec. Result Is Out Online. by OkorieChinyere: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
My name is Okorie Chinyere, i am 20 years of age i, hail from Anambra State Nigeria.Whose most of examines has frustrated in so many times even to the extant my friends named me Miss enrollment, before i met this gracious man call Mr Albert Rufai who helped me to released all my withheld WAEC GCE results and also helped me to upgrades some subjects that i had failed.At, first when i saw his number on net i thought it was a fake and is not genuine or real.And i also felt that it might be those hungry lions in the street,(yahoo boys or fraudsters)but i never knew that he was God sent to me.So that was how he poured smiles on me with his connections,influences,powers and authorities that are invested in him.But today,i am very happy at least i can boast of some result that can push me to further my educational career.Please, in case you need his help i advice u to call him through this number:07032082404
Re: Waec Gce 2013 Nov/dec. Result Is Out Online. by Sandraoko: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
I just got my 2014 waec gce withheld results released with the help of Mr Andrew a very high person in the waec office, i am so very happy because i equally made all my papers. If you need his help either to release your waec gce withheld results or upgrade it, i will advice you contact Mr Andrew on his number 08152240666
Re: Waec Gce 2013 Nov/dec. Result Is Out Online. by braivheart: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Admission seekers you might find this helpful http://modeducation.info/fair2015/index.php?ref=MOD14241273
Re: Waec Gce 2013 Nov/dec. Result Is Out Online. by UsmanKelvin: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my gce withheld results released yesterday by Mr Andrew in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec gce.I believed that Mr Andrew is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec gce to contact him on 08152240666 for help.
Re: Waec Gce 2013 Nov/dec. Result Is Out Online. by favourodiase02: 4:03am On Jan 19, 2015
I went on line yesterday to check my waec gce result and i failed my English,i had to contact Mr Dele in the waec office if he can help me, and i was ask to send my waec gce details then today he told me to check the result again and to my greatest surprise i checked and the English was upgraded to B, i thank the all mighty God for leading me to this good Man and in case you need help to upgrade your waec i advice you to call Mr Dele with this number: 08114555704
Re: Waec Gce 2013 Nov/dec. Result Is Out Online. by favourodiase02: 4:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Thanks to Mr Dele for helping me to upgrade and release my waec gce withheld result, when I thought there is no hope that is when he came along. If you know that you sat for the exam and you know that your performances were very poor pls all you have to do is to call him on 08114555704
Re: Waec Gce 2013 Nov/dec. Result Is Out Online. by Cristabel11: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2015
I checked all my 2014 waec gce results and my results was withheld, i had to contact Mr Andrew in the waec office to see if he can help me just as i heard from so many friends that he helped them to release their result. My results is out successful today after i contacted him and i am so happy about it and if you need help to get your withheld results just call Mr Andrew on 08152240666

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Protest In Russia / Top 10 Schools In Nigeria / In What Way Can We Use The Word 'used To'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.