Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . (2538 Views)

Why Is Sam Milla This Wicked? See What He Did To Ituen. / Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by equlibrium(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
A Primary three teacher (Ibkaye) was having trouble with one of her students Iteun. Ibkaye asked, "Iteun, what is your problem?"

Iteun answered, "I'm too smart for Primary three. My sister is in Primary six and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in Primary six too!"

Ibkaye had enough. She took the boy to the Headmaster's (sam milla) office.

While Iteun waited in the outer office, Ibkaye explained to sam milla what the situation was. Milla told Ibkaye he would give iteun a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to Primary three and behave. She agreed.

Iteun was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Milla: "What is 3 x 3?"

Iteun: "9".

Milla: "What is 6 x 6?"

Iteun: "36".

And so it went with every question Milla thought a Primary three pupil should know. Milla looked at Ibkaye and told her, "I think the boy can go to Primary six."

She said to Milla, "I have some of my own questions. Can I ask him?" Milla and iteun both agreed.

Ibkaye asked, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?

Iteun, after a moment "Legs."

Ibkaye: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

Iteun: "Pockets."

Ibkaye: What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?

Iteun: Coconut

Ibkaye: What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?

At this point, Sam milla's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Iteun was taking charge.

Iteun: Bubblegum

Ibkaye: What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?

Milla's eyes opened really wide again and before he could stop the answer,

Iteun: Shake hands

Ibkaye: Now I will ask some "Who am I" sort of questions, okay?

Iteun: Yep.

Ibkaye: You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do.

Iteun: Tent

Ibkaye: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. The Headmaster was looking restless, a bit tensed.

Ituen: Wedding Ring

Ibkaye: I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good.

Iteun: Nose

Ibkaye: I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver.

Ituen: Arrow.

Ibkaye: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means lot of heat and excitement?

Iteun: Fire truck

Ibkaye: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' & if you don't get it you have to use your hand.

Ituen: Fork

Ibkaye: What is it that all men have, it's longer in some men than in others, the Pope doesn't use his and a man gives it to his wife after they're married?

Iteun: Surname

Ibkaye: What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has lots of veins, like pumping, & is responsible for making love?

Ituen: HEART.

Sam milla just breathed a sigh of relief and said to Ibkaye,

See enh. . . . .

"Just end this Boy to The institute of blabla so he can lecture there because I got the last ten questions wrong myself!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
who is 'Ibkaya' 

Ibkaya: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means lot of heat and excitement?

Iteun: Fire truck
By the way, 'Fire Truck' is not a 'word' grin

Good Joke grin
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by equlibrium(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2008
u duffus

grin grin grin
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
pot
kettle
black

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by equlibrium(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
bite me
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
too hairy tongue
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by mykali(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
u guys are pickin on ituen cos he's not here abi? angry angry

but the joke dey very funny sha grin grin grin
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by equlibrium(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
ibkaye:

too hairy tongue
Like i'd let u anyways. . cool

Im, too sexy 4 my shoes. . .
too sexy 4 my shirt. . .
too sexy 4 ibkaye. . .
tooooooooooo sexY!!!

Yeah!!!
cool cool cool
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
equlibrium:

Like i'd let u anyways. . cool

I'm, too sexy 4 my shoes. . .
too sexy 4 my shirt. . .
too sexy 4 ibkaye. . .
tooooooooooo sexY!!!

Yeah!!!
cool cool cool

You got to have a dream,
If you don't have a dream
How you gonna have a dream come true?

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by equlibrium(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ibkaye

Wz lukin up ur profile, is dat my name u hav written on ur mid region??

Awuh, so HOOOOOOOOOT!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
is your name ralph? tongue
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by equlibrium(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2008
for you, i can b any1 2nite, all night looooooooong. . .
wink wink wink
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
man you are funny, just be yourself mr man tongue
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by SamMilla1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2008
I guess they didnt tell you i have black belt in karate.
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
SAM MILLA:

lol

ahh MILLA, long time kiss
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by SamMilla1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
i am ok ibkaye. just went to china to master my karate strategies and this equiltum wont respect the belt they gave me. he will look for his tooth very soon.
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
roflmao, i trust you meehn, i trust you cheesy
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by SamMilla1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
i saw the site on your signature, that yours, looks cute.
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
lol it's not my site cheesy
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by equlibrium(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2008
SAM MILLA:

No u didnt,
but i guess dats cos u wer scared??
knwin i gatta red belt in taichi??
wacha!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2008
equlibrium:

No u didnt,
but i guess that is because u wer scared??
knwin i gatta red belt in taichi??
wacha!!!!!
grin grin grin
You got to have a dream,
If you don't have a dream
How you going to have a dream come true?

tongue
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by equlibrium(m): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2008
tink i heard dat b4 frm. . . .

U!!!

angry angry angry
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2008
really tongue
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
u guys are pickin on ituen because he's not here abi?

but the joke dey very funny sha
amebo
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by ifyalways(f): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
Intelligent
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by equlibrium(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
GRACIAS. . . .
grin grin grin
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2008
ifyalways:

Intelligent
lipsrsealed
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by equlibrium(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2008
my frnd speak!!!
grin grin grin

Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2008
mehn, you are weird tongue
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by ifyalways(f): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2008
ibkaye:

lipsrsealed

sawwy ma.  cheesy
@Topic,boring  cheesy
@equilibrum,u are too old to be playing around here  cheesy
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
ifyalways:

sawwy ma.  cheesy
@Topic,boring  cheesy
@equilibrum,u are too old to be playing around here  cheesy
lool grin kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . by equlibrium(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
ha!!!
ify always
u dnt wanna go der. . .
bac off
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Dentist @ Work! / Mumu Girl / N.i..a.s Be Like; We Into Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.