Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Another One For The Brothers - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Another One For The Brothers (862 Views)

A Poem For The Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another One For The Brothers by Coco29(f): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2006
this is also for the brothers, the lazy ones who can not be bothered with there duties at home, it is time to give us ladies a reason to submit (this is not about sex) although some may think so.

Mr black man touch me
with your magic stick
so that i will submit

claim back you position
as it was told because
you see as a black woman
i was to bold.
Re: Another One For The Brothers by diddy4(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2006
COCO29:

Mr black man touch me
with your magic stick
so that i will submit

claim back you position
as it was told
because you see as a black woman
i was to bold.

this is simple, got an indifferent emotion to it and passes across a clear message without having the readers thinking too much.

quite lovely, i must say.

do u work with rhyming schemes?
Re: Another One For The Brothers by Coco29(f): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2006
not allways, but i prefer to and it is not as easy as people think to to rhyme in poetry and still make sense
Re: Another One For The Brothers by diddy4(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2006
let me go grab some chinese, i will be back and i will turn dat poem to rhyme. gimme like 20mins. i will be logged off nl while im gon.

to rhyme aint easy but if u can do it, it makes the poem easy to memorize and recall.
Re: Another One For The Brothers by diddy4(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2006
COCO29:

Mr black man touch me
with your magic stick
so that i will submit

claim back you position
as it was told because
you see as a black woman
i was to bold.

i tried ryhming it up, but i cudnt do it. so basically dis poem has a blank verse.
Re: Another One For The Brothers by Coco29(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2006
it is open, i do not feel i need to tell men any thing more, i am very Strong headed and independent just like my poems, some times you may think that words are missing, but that is just how i want it to be, i want to leave the reader thinking about what happen after the poem is finished i want them to finish it according to their lives.

ya feel me grin
Re: Another One For The Brothers by diddy4(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2006
yep, i feel year.

good tactics. love it.

(1) (Reply)

Belview Aircrash At Lisa / Read My Film Script. / Twinkle Wrinkle Little Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.