Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Write An Open Letter To Someone In Politics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Write An Open Letter To Someone In Politics. (490 Views)

Engage In Evangelism Not In Politics - Adeboye Tells Osinbajo / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / Our Girls Are Not Interested In Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write An Open Letter To Someone In Politics. by andymofia(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2013
If you had the opportunity to write an open letter to a political entity, who will it be and what will be the content of your letter? Let's keep it rolling.
Re: Write An Open Letter To Someone In Politics. by estyvino(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2013
The Governor,
Enugu State,
Bar. Sullivan I. Chime.

Sir,
GOOD GOVERNANCE

Sir, your performance in Enugu State is widely welcome by all, your work speaks for you.

Sometimes I think am not in Nigeria cos of the transformation of Enugu State.

In all this, I must bring to ur notice that some uncompleted project of formal governor (Chimaroke Nnamani) in the state in needed to be addressed, example one is the Enugu international comference centre and others.

I want to reaffirm you that the poeple love you and your good governance, while we wait for your good power(Nsukka Turn) shift in 2015.

God bless you, the people of Enugu State and Nigeria in general.

Elder steve.
Re: Write An Open Letter To Someone In Politics. by myOGAonTOP: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2013
If this EVER makes fp, all hell will be let loose. You go fear writers and their beefs against The President. Lol
(grabs a seat, headphone and pop-corn)
Re: Write An Open Letter To Someone In Politics. by andymofia(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2013
estyvino: The Governor,
Enugu State,
Bar. Sullivan I. Chime.

Sir,
GOOD GOVERNANCE

Sir, your performance in Enugu State is widely welcome by all, your work speaks for you.

Sometimes I think am not in Nigeria cos of the transformation of Enugu State.

In all this, I must bring to ur notice that some uncompleted project of formal governor (Chimaroke Nnamani) in the state in needed to be addressed, example one is the Enugu international comference centre and others.

I want to reaffirm you that the poeple love you and your good governance, while we wait for your good power(Nsukka Turn) shift in 2015.

God bless you, the people of Enugu State and Nigeria in general.

Elder steve.

Nice one smiley
Re: Write An Open Letter To Someone In Politics. by andymofia(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
C'mon guys, let's get this rolling. Let us see your open letters to our leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Apc's Visit To Obasango: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck - Soyinka / Eedris Abdulkareem Abuses Obasanjo,calls Him A Fraud / Niger State Governor Bans 'okada'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.