Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache (1614 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Types Of Tea And List Of Tea Manufacturers / Picture Of A Nigeria Police Eating Beans And Bread In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2013
i have noticed that sometimes, i have stomach ache when i eat tea and bread, does it happen to you guys. please any doctor, dietician and health worker should respond.
Re: Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache by Nwulia(f): 1:39am On Dec 20, 2013
imolore: i have noticed that sometimes, i have stomach ache when i eat tea and bread, does it happen to you guys. please any doctor, dietician and health worker should respond.
it happens to me a lot especially when I eat them late in the morning.
Re: Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nwulia: it happens to me a lot especially when I eat them late in the morning.

Nwulia, what do you think would be responsible, is it the bread or tea or both? try and take tea seperately from bread and see if one can still have the ache
Re: Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache by myselfonly: 4:36am On Dec 27, 2013
do you always take your tea with milk? If so, milk might be the cause because most people especially men are allegic to lactose which is found in milk and many a times, it causes stomach ache.
Re: Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache by clans(f): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
wow!! i thought it happened to me only, as a rule i avoid taking tea especially with hot water and bread and i DON'T like sliced bread atall, when ever i take sliced bread with or without tea i feel nauseous and have to look for a minty sweet or bitter kola to chew down just to get that awful taste away from my mouth but give me any agege bread and i wld love u for ever or any bread in teh unsliced form. so even when i really need to take tea i use ice cubes or very chilled water dat way i dont throw up.. try it
Re: Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache by Babe2sure(f): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
myselfonly: do you always take your tea with milk? If so, milk might be the cause because most people especially men are allegic to lactose which is found in milk and many a times, it causes stomach ache.

Very true! A lot of people are allergic to milk,it causes stomach disturbances for some and it make some to purge.
Re: Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache by SugaryBelle(f): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Too much sugar can also cause it.
Re: Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache by adezjamz(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Trial & error doctors in here cool
Re: Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache by nanauju(f): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
SugaryBelle: Too much sugar can also cause it.
grin grin grin grin As ur moniker is SUGARybelle, I guess u re d one supplying the sugar to them tongue grin
Re: Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache by SugaryBelle(f): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2014
nanauju:
haha,sugar has dealt with me in the past,i stoped taking it so i dont have any to share.
Re: Tea And Bread Caused Stomach Ache by tanimowoj(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2014
SugaryBelle:
haha,sugar has dealt with me in the past,i stoped taking it so i dont have any to share.
grin
SugaryBelle:
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

D / Sold / Harakiri & Michelin89 Discuss Traditional Cuisine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.