Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

APC And PDP- No Difference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP- No Difference (485 Views)

Apc Campaigning For GEJ & PDP. No B God? / BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges / Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC And PDP- No Difference by usmanspihn(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2013
I have been following the trend of Nigerian politics for a while especially since the inception of the PDP's internal crisis and the merger of ACN, CPC and some other political parties with the most important goal of defeating the PDP in the next election which seems like the best visible way to do that. 'The merger'.
When they came they started highlighting the evil of the PDP as a whole which comprises of those in power from the grass root to the federal level. Sure they painted the pictures right and actually they got what they wanted but how exactly are they different if the people the claim to be bad are the ones defecting to the 'saviour' party.
Nigerians fail to see the clearer picture here. This is absolute black propaganda and the people they claim to lead are being misled. I am no loyalist to any party and don't wish to be in the nearest future but PDP has been on for quite a long time and the phenomenon ACN just came into being but practically has been around. We have seen the good,the bad, and the ugly of PDP but can we say that with ACN yes I think. It is the same people that have ruled, governed and stuffs that are there.
So if the defector from the PDP are bad as being claimed by ACN, then it simply means that ACN is bad. MY VIEWS

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Open Letter To Mr President / Amalgamation Was Wrong, It Should Not Be Celebrated— Olisa Agbakoba / (photos) Buhari’s Posters Floods Kano As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.