Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures (11640 Views)

Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) / Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch / Photo:"you Know I Got It" Wizkid Flaunts His Wrist-watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by IAMBREEZY: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Favour21:
Its not that cheap o. If you go Eko idumota(lagos island) during xmas, it is N50 per one and 3 pieces for N100. But after that you buy 1, you'll get 2 free.
lol cheesycheesy badt girl
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by KOSMOTV: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
He has been very Generous Recently.

[www.thekosmotv.com][/www.thekosmotv.com]

NOW PLAYING NAIJA MUSIC VIDEOS ONLINE
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
If it's an original Ray Ban Folding Wayfarer Collection, it should sell for around 20k...
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
swiftrobin: If it's an original Ray Ban Folding Wayfarer Collection, it should sell for around 20k...
Do you think with his personality,he will we're fake?I heard he shops in London
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by usmanspihn(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
@OP I have had opportunities to buy original wayfarer collections of rayban abeg no talk say I waste money oh. One was for 20k and the other was for 47k. Although the one OP uploaded seem like the 20k worth. But OP how the frame be for hand? Shey the thing heavy, shey na plastic like frame or ceramic like frame. Just asking and @frusky actually confirmed it to be a sun glass not wristwatch
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by AbuMikey(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Favour21:
Its not that cheap o. If you go Eko idumota(lagos island) during xmas, it is N50 per one and 3 pieces for N100. But after that you buy 1, you'll get 2 free.

Babe, You are Evil grin

Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by sheedy407(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2014
usmanspihn: @OP I have had opportunities to buy original wayfarer collections of rayban abeg no talk say I waste money oh. One was for 20k and the other was for 47k. Although the one OP uploaded seem like the 20k worth. But OP how the frame be for hand? Shey the thing heavy, shey na plastic like frame or ceramic like frame. Just asking and @frusky actually confirmed it to be a sun glass not wristwatch
I dnt use sun glasses before,so I dnt kno d cost,its actually very heavy nd ceramic like frame
Re: Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures by meobizy(f): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
They’re probably original Ray Bans but why the childish design?
At least it’s something.
I remember when Tony Yayo threw a sweat-drenched towel into an audience.
Come see men fighting over an eczema-infested piece of rag.
I think am, if this one na souvenir I no do.
He can keep his foul gift to himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The BULL!!! Otunba Mike Adenuga,banana Island Breathtaking Mansion / Dare Art-Alade Getting Married / Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.