Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section (878 Views)

Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo's Letter Nearly A Year After / Iyabo's Letter To Obasanjo Laminated And Sold By Vendors | See Photo / Obasanjo Responds To Daughter, Iyabo’s Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Mogidi: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2013
The ape-shit reply of Obj's people made frontpage but the reply every one is waiting for did not. This should help cement the opinion that nairaland is APC controlled.

Any facts that are too icky for APC controlled nairaland would never make front page. The mods cavalier reasons and unremiting mendacity explains why I think they're reading from same hymn sheet like lai lai mohammed.
If this continues then most of us would go where we can have robust debates.

Check the frontpages and you'd see how blatantly bias the mods are.
APC to meet OBJ and negative Patience Jonathan threatens Pdp govs all make fp.

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2013
I've been wondering too. I dont know why that blatantly false and source-less thread is still on the front page while the ones with credible source are still behind the scene.

10 Likes

Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Igwe9(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2013
Me too, I supposed they have all gone into hiding. Shame dey catch them!

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Mogidi: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I've been wondering too. I dont know why that blatantly false and source-less thread is still on the front page while the ones with credible source are still behind the scene.

They're no longer hiding their bias, its official. The threads where rabid he-goats like "shameless and agbamental" run amok makes FP.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by ShineIt: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2013
Where are those saying a Yoruba woman can never write such a letter to her father?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by ThankGodEdeh(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2013
I think there should be fairness and equity in NL. The mods are all anti PDP.
Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by ThankGodEdeh(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2013
I think there should be fairness and equity in NL. The mods are all anti PDP and if things continue this way, we will move to other forums that is unbiased.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Gbawes: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2013
This is why i no longer frequent here. The bias is too much but the good thing is there are many forums one can go to. Nairaland don't have monopoly any more.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Gbawes: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Mogidi: The ape-shit reply of Obj's people made frontpage but the reply every one is waiting for did not. This should help cement the opinion that nairaland is APC controlled.

Any facts that are too icky for APC controlled nairaland would never make front page. The mods cavalier reasons and unremiting mendacity explains why I think they're reading from same hymn sheet like lai lai mohammed.

APC to meet OBJ but negative Patience Jonathan threatens Pdp govs will make fp.
I mil likes
Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Sexkillz2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Have you ever asked why sexkillz was remove as a Mod?.... Politics every where lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by superstar1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
of course we all know why he was removed. Claiming NL ownership is no man's property. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
A group of cry babies....doing what they do best.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sexkillz2: Have you ever asked why sexkillz was remove as a Mod?.... Politics every where lipsrsealed embarassed

Stop the misinformation.

He resigned.
Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by c0llynz02: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mogidi: The ape-shit reply of Obj's people made frontpage but the reply every one is waiting for did not. This should help cement the opinion that nairaland is APC controlled.

Leaving the forum isn't an option, we must stay and counter all the propaganda they bring forward.
Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by agbameta: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Useless clowns crying on the internet...

1 Like

Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2013

Just as you didn't announce your coming..you don't have to bore us with your leaving....start answering NOBODY now!
Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Sexkillz2(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

Stop the misinformation.

He resigned.
I heard that the resignation letter was sent to you...em em em pls you know we are in a season of long letters, so how many pages has the purported letter (purported cos I heard he told Suen he never wrote to anyone grin ) was it 11 pages or 18 pages? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo's Letter And The Politics Section by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sexkillz2: I heard that the resignation letter was sent to you...em em em pls you know we are in a season of long letters, so how many pages has the purported letter (purported cos I heard he told Suen he never wrote to anyone grin ) was it 11 pages or 18 pages? undecided undecided

Does it matter..? undecided

He is gone...and that is it..never to come back here again....am sorry, he is not important to be discuss again.

(1) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike And Governor Amaechi Trade Blames Over Rivers Crisis / Abducted Chibok Girls Are Being Raped And Shot On Camera- Senator Zanna / North Fails To Stop CONFAB On New States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.