Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,815 members, 7,959,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum (1537 Views)

Global Youth Forum Issues The Police 24hrs Ultimatum To Arrest The Speaker HOR / Global Youth Forum Issues G5 Govs 24hrs Ultimatum / Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by franchizy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
At an extraordinary General meeting of the Global Youth Forum held at Abuja, it was resolved that Former president Olusegun Obasanjo and the APC be given a 24hrs ultimatum to tender a public Appology to president Goodluck Johnathan or face our wrath.
The APC are also to make a public statement withdrawing its call for the impeachment of president Johnathan or we will mobilize Nigerian youths against the party.
We have observed with dismay the controversies been generated by the letter and the call for the presidents impeachment.
It is sad that at time when president Goodluch Johnathan is workin and transforming the natiob, rather than been encouraged for his good works, the cowards are distracting.
We wish to state it clearly that should Obasanjo and APC refuses to appologise, we shall shut all activities in the country.
All banks, markets and schools wil be shut down. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by fattbabakay(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Diz 1 con buy me xmas cloth abiBTW...am I d'1st 2 comment?
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
They dont knw what they r doin,global youth ko,pdp youth ni
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by Coolboi05(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Bunch of JOBLESS people calling theirselves youth!
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by herbscure02(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jonagbajue has paid them 15k per mth to go against oBJ and APC, jobless youth
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by emmddy: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
franchizy: At an extraordinary General meeting of the Global Youth Forum held at Abuja, it was resolved that Former president Olusegun Obasanjo and the APC be given a 24hrs ultimatum to tender a public Appology to president Goodluck Johnathan or face our wrath.
The APC are also to make a public statement withdrawing its call for the impeachment of president Johnathan or we will mobilize Nigerian youths against the party.
We have observed with dismay the controversies been generated by the letter and the call for the presidents impeachment.
It is sad that at time when president Goodluch Johnathan is workin and transforming the natiob, rather than been encouraged for his good works, the cowards are distracting.
We wish to state it clearly that should Obasanjo and APC refuses to appologise, we shall shut all activities in the country.
All banks, markets and schools wil be shut down. A word is enough for the wise

why don't you guys ask GEJ to creates job for the youth do you see any youth in GEJ cabinet?bunch of foollllllllllllssssssssssssss.
you know what you guys deserve flogging.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Link or it didn't happen....
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by jfking2005(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is the kind of country you get when you dont create job for youth.
they have become tool and agent of propaganda even when they knew the truth.
God will help us.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by franchizy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mod pls move this thread to the front page. GEJ till 2019. No vacancy in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by fagbalex(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
franchizy: Mod pls move this thread to the front page. GEJ till 2019. No vacancy in Aso Rock

please my people never mind this guy, his yet to finish his Medicine, but we are now untop of the situation. it was dog that bite him yesterday!

thank you for your support and understanding.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by yetunsbay(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
dem neva crios
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by tobex23(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Useless bootlickers....youth that I bet they can't even spell the word youth! Say no to PDP years of #Bad education, power failure, irresponsible and uncaring administration!! #teamAPC
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
fagbalex:

please my people never mind this guy, his yet to finish his Medicine, but we are now untop of the situation. it was dog that bite him yesterday!

thank you for your support and understanding.
Hahaha..Noted sir
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by Kairoseki77: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
LWKMD!!

GEJ's advisors are daft! So now OBJ is a member of the opposition? The founding member of PDP sef?

OBJ was right about one thing in his letter though, "Please, Mr. President, be very wary of assistants, aides and collaborators who look for enemies for you. I have seen them with you and some were around me when I was in your position. I knew how not to allow them create enemies for me. If you allow them, everybody except them will be your enemy."

GEJ's advisors keep making enemies for him. Iyabo's letter has just created more enemies for poor Jonathan. What will it benefit to have OBJ as a PERSONAL enemy? It may make his daft advisors feel good, but it is horrible strategy. Who can rule a nation of 170 million alone? No one.

Somebody pray for this man to fire these people.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by ShineIt: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
GEJ till 2023 by the look of things.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by friedrice1: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
I am quite sure the Global youth rep issuing this statement is 60 years old or more.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wich Youth they want mobile again... When most youth dey cry of ASUU... Hahahaha
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by fdigital(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is not what the Nigerian youths aught to be doing right now. They are to be seen as a tool for tasking the govt on good governance delivery. Unemployment rate is too high yet they are not taskin the govt on job creation.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by obyrich(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Coolboi05: Bunch of JOBLESS people calling theirselves youth!
How many Nigerian youths have jobs?
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
i guess u needed likes but emm sorry pls try try again, likes aint easy t get these days.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by obyrich(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
tobex_23: Useless bootlickers....youth that I bet they can't even spell the word youth! Say no to PDP years of #Bad education, power failure, irresponsible and uncaring administration!! #teamAPC
I pity folks like you. Do you really think PDP is your problem? Can't you see the same set of people jumping into APC? The APC plane is bound to crash because they are massively recruiting bad pilots from PDP. Be wise.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by obyrich(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
herbscure02: Jonagbajue has paid them 15k per mth to go against oBJ and APC, jobless youth
Was OBJ better than GEJ? Which sector of the economy fared better then than now? What legacy project did OBJ bequeath Nigeria that towers over that of GEJ? What spectacular socio-economic achievements can you ascribe to OBJ'S government? What Nigeria needs is an opposition party, unfortunately APC is not one.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by obyrich(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
The desperation of the the Northern Oligarch's knows no bounds. Every attempt to topple this government must be vehemently resisted. If the northerners or any group feels uncomfortable with GEJ, a south-southerner, let them boldly demand for their own nation where only one of their own will rule them for ever! It is not only the oil resources that belongs to all of us. Every group or citizen should have equal access to the seat of power without bias or being discriminated against. GEJ if it means playing to the gallery to remain relevant, please do. These people ganging up under APC or whatever guise do not mean well for Nigeria. I wonder what the so-called APC and 'progressives' would offer Nigeria with the likes of OBJ, ATIKU and IBB in their squad!
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Anybody who needs some comic Relief should please go through this Guy's past Topics cheesy cheesy cheesy no be only Global Youth Forum...oponnu
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
i can guess the person who brought the idea of an empty ultimatum is an ibo guy grin grin

Na dem get degree for usless ultimatums....lol
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum by jjcbuthot: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i can guess the person who brought the idea of an empty ultimatum is an ibo guy grin grin

Na dem get degree for usless ultimatums....lol

grin grin grin grin grin Igbos grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Averted Yoruba/ Fulani Clash - Emir of Ilorin / US Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Emir Of Kano: James Entwistle In Closed Door Mee / Presidency Reacts: Buhari No Longer Statesmanlike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.