Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

ASUU Strike Over!!!coeasu Strike Sets In!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Over!!!coeasu Strike Sets In!!! (629 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle / Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Over!!!coeasu Strike Sets In!!! by fattbabakay(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
I wonder what's up with the educational sector of this our dear country...Prior to so many midnight meetings,ASUU called off its so-long-like-marathon strike after almost half a year.Then barely 48hours to the official announcement,the College Of Education Academic Staff Union(COEASU) steps into the footpath of ASUU,claiming they also have an unfinished business with the FG.I wonder if they can endure like ASUU did,I wonder if they can shake the nation like ASUU did,I wonder if they can occupy the headlines like ASUU did,I wonder if they can increase social network users like ASUU did and I wonder if they can be victorious on the longrun LIKE ASUU DID!!!GOD HELP NIGERIA!!!
Re: ASUU Strike Over!!!coeasu Strike Sets In!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hahahaha.... That's their business

(1) (Reply)

If You Haven't Registered Jamb 2014,be Quick,only Badagry And Epe Are Left 4 Ppt / Jamb Releases Cut-off Marks For 2014/2015 / Masters Degree Program With A 3.08/4 CGPA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.