Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,191 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

How To Make Your Blog Know On The INTERNET - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Blog Know On The INTERNET (453 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet / How Can I Browse The Internet With My Iphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Blog Know On The INTERNET by xaliujokes(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Please i have been trying to know the best ways on how to increase trafic on A blog or website

i know a Nairalander would help in this . Thanks
Re: How To Make Your Blog Know On The INTERNET by misteri: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
It's quite simple but not easy though.
To attract traffic to your blog/website, you should be prepared to do much advertising on social media. Effectively use Twitter, facebook and even LinkedIn to drive traffic to your site or if you're willing, pay online marketers to promote your blog /website.
Remember, nothing comes easy.

Also, make sure you have good content on your blog to keep your viewers. This would earn you more views since these people would help promote your site too.

Hope this is helpful.
Re: How To Make Your Blog Know On The INTERNET by xaliujokes(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
tanks bro! i appreciate

this is my site www.xaliuarena.com
i always tink facebook and advitising could do this all! but you knw its quite expensive. Thanks aniway

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 5/5S/5C/4S/4 Ios 7/7.0.4 Untethered Jailbreak Now Available / How To See Bbm Pins Of Your Contacts? / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.