Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! (1794 Views)

Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 / How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times / Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
This morning as I was getting ready for work,a friend of mine called me to say
since I am a regular user of social media,I should assist him in recruiting
people who are fluent in spoken english to register with various social media for
an important assignment.I asked him what kind of assignment it was,he said APC
is recruiting people to write against GEJ's government on social media.
He said that this is another way APc is generating employment for Nigerian
youths.He said I haven't seen anything yet.Paid agents will visit various markets in order to disparage Jonathan's govt
Even though I was not asked to join them,I have a conscience as I cannot be
a party to this falsehood and propaganda for a paltry sum of N13,500 per month.
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by jmaine: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
smiley
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by kennypoka2(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
lipsrsealed shocked I won't talk oo
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by Ferdinandu(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Tinubu is not even generous enough with the stolen wealth. N13,500 cannot even give you uninterrupted 24hrs a day Internet connection for a month. So the money is not even enough to buy materials for the job.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
kennypoka2: lipsrsealed shocked I won't talk oo
Make Ɣ☺u talk oo
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
idumuose: This morning as I was getting ready for work,a friend of mine called me to say
since I am a regular user of social media,I should assist him in recruiting
people who are fluent in spoken english to register with various social media for
an important assignment.I asked him what kind of assignment it was,he said APC
is recruiting people to write against GEJ's government on social media.
He said that this is another way APc is generating employment for Nigerian
youths.He said I haven't seen anything yet.Paid agents will visit various markets in order to disparage Jonathan's govt
Even though I was not asked to join them,I have a conscience as I cannot be
a party to this falsehood and propaganda for a paltry sum of N13,500 per month.

You should know that the ability to speak fluent English is completely different from the ability to write it.

You and your fake friend are mugu.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ferdinandu: Tinubu is not even generous enough with the stolen wealth. N13,500 cannot even give you uninterrupted 24hrs a day Internet connection for a month. So the money is not even enough to buy materials for the job.
Their job is to copy and paste whatever falsehood APC sends to their mail.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

You should know that the ability to speak fluent English is completely different from the ability to write it.

You and your fake friend are mugu.
I know Ɣ☺u will be attracted to this thread like a
dog is attracted to a human dung

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by WanaG(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
I'm good with social media with almost 3,500 followers on Twitter. Please recommend me. Thank you.
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by Kairoseki77: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
LOL, the only person I believe is being paid is you!

Like we don't see Sincere9gerian and others on this site daily that are obviously being paid by PDP.

How much were you paid to write this post? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: LOL, the only person I believe is being paid is you!

Like we don't see Sincere9gerian and others on this site daily that are obviously being paid by PDP.

Lol! I knew someone was going to open a similar thread from the PDP camp. Hehehehehehe! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: LOL, the only person I believe is being paid is you!

I work and I make money enough to cater for my need
and that of my family.
That money is cursed because it's meant to destroy rather
than to build a better society
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by Toktee(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
idumuose:
and that of my family.
You never answer the question above,how much were you paid to post the above thrash?
For ur information,apc do not need money to attract supporters,can't you see how the party is spreading like wild fire?
Join the moving train,dnt be left behind bro,drop ur propaganda and lies,lies will take you to HELL.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by ShineIt: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
idumuose:
and that of my family.

Aptly put my friend. Can I ask if you're Bini or Esan? Your name is "edoid" hence the question.
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: Lol! I knew someone was going to open a similar thread from the PDP camp. Hehehehehehe! grin grin
Ɣ☺u want to blame sincere 9gerian for this huh?
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by Toktee(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
idumuose:
and that of my family.
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by igbokwesampson(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ op wot is dis thread still doing here, won't u send it to d front page, or are you a beneficiary of the said recruitment? Don't worry u won't loose your job, they will only change strategy ok?
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by Kairoseki77: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
idumuose:
and that of my family.

How much of the 1 billion food budget did you get to taste before writing this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It:

Aptly put my friend. Can I ask if you're Bini or Esan? Your name is "edoid" hence the question.
I am a Nigerian.Do Ɣ☺u believe in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by ShineIt: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
idumuose:
I am a Nigerian.Do Ɣ☺u believe in Nigeria?
Don't want to derail this useful thread but yes I sometimes believe in Nigeria. Anyway Idumuose in Esan means clan or people of God, great word.
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
Toktee: You never answer the question above,how much were you paid to post the above thrash?
For ur information,apc do not need money to attract supporters,can't you see how the party is spreading like wild fire?
Join the moving train,dnt be left behind bro,drop ur propaganda and lies,lies will take you to HELL.
Let me tell Ɣ☺u why I will NEVER join APC and for your information,I am
not a member of PDP.
1 According to sule Lamido,APC is a party of children of anger and frustration.
2.The same members of PDP who Ɣ☺u accuse of corruption are now in
Apc.As a matter of fact the PDP governors who decamped to APC have been
handed over APc's party structure in their various states.
3.APC is a party devoid of ideology.
4 APC thrives in peddling falsehood and propaganda
5Their aim is to capture power without any concrete economic
development plan.
6.They are averse to free and fair election- they imported 181 thugs
to Ananmbra in order to rig election.They we're roundly defeated in
that election.
7 I was in Akure last year when ACN imported thugs from the
neighbouring states to rig election.A day to the election a curfew
was imposed thereby demobilizing their rigging agenda.
8 The Leader of APC is corruption personified.how much was he
worth before 1999 election? Today he holds Lagos by the jugular.

To be continued.....

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
idumuose:
Ɣ☺u want to blame sincere 9gerian for this huh?
You just spoke my mind! This is what he is known for. grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by tomakint: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
idumuose:
I know Ɣ☺u will be attracted to this thread like a
dog is attracted to a human dung
You are so on point my guy! grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It:
Don't want to derail this useful thread but yes I sometimes believe in Nigeria. Anyway Idumuose in Esan means clan or people of God, great word.
Good bro but Ɣ☺u know our usrname do not reflect our true identity.
I have a friend here who is Yoruba but his moniker is igbo
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: You just spoke my mind! This is what he is known for. grin grin
Come to think of it bro,but why are we cutting one another with e-cutlass
and stabbing ourselves with e-dagger over politicians who don't even know
we are in existence.
Iyabo in her letter said these politians are there to line their pockets.
We are the ones hurting ourselves.
Now look @ this scenario,before and during election,they send thugs to
go to the polling booths to cause mayhem.These thugs are human for
God sake.My question is why don't they send their own children to go
and disrupt polling centres where they know they will lose?
It's a pity bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
kennypoka2: lipsrsealed shocked I won't talk oo
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by OmoTier1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
idumuose:
Come to think of it bro,but why are we cutting one another with e-cutlass
and stabbing ourselves with e-dagger over politicians who don't even know
we are in existence.
Iyabo in her letter said these politians are there to line their pockets.
We are the ones hurting ourselves.
Now look @ this scenario,before and during election,they send thugs to
go to the polling booths to cause mayhem.These thugs are human for
God sake.My question is why don't they send their own children to go
and disrupt polling centres where they know they will lose?
It's a pity bro.
Is it people like you that propagate falsehood on social media that can be trusted with the future of Nigeria? Brood of Vipers
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by Gboliwe: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
SMH. See what this once very vibrant section has been turned into.
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by idumuose(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Gboliwe: SMH. See what this once very vibrant section has been turned into.
This is what the birth of APC has brought.
The birth has brought confusion,rancour,bitterness and anger
so don't be surprised bro.
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by donphilopus: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
I've also been recruited! They've been paying me 100K as against PDP's 15K!

Hocus pocus.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by deeptesting(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
I wish there is a way i can have supernatural power to be slapping posters,especially on the political section of Nairaland. grin
Re: Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! by CrossLegge: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
No matter how much bad publicity you do against Ijebu Garri, it will sell. If GEJ's government is good and fair, it has nothing to fear from social media users. But wait, are you saying all the people yabbing GEJ are Tinubu sponsored?! undecided embarassed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose In Full Islamic Regalia: 100 Gbosa To The People's Governor / Israelis Now In Charge Of Jonathan’s Security- Prof. Ishaq Akintola / Peter Obi, Obiano’s Cold War Worsens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.