Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc (1629 Views)

Getting The Best Out Of Your Low End Android Phone -simple tips without Rooting / Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by aomom(m): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2008
get the very best out of celtel mms via pc , using it with yahoo messenger, unlimited download and lots more. just mail teejayx@gmail.com
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by talk2medo(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2008
[size=16pt]Oshikoshi[/size] angry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angry
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by brinebaba(m): 12:52am On Aug 01, 2008
. .scarvAgers. . .
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by ztyle(m): 1:00am On Aug 01, 2008
*Long Yawn* Na Who post this topic
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by oshkunlery(m): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2008
@medo angry
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by oshkunlery(m): 1:24am On Aug 01, 2008
@ brine ca i av ur Ym
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by MrInfo1(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2008
Monkey tricks cheesy
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by aomom(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2008
well i for 1 i am not lyk sum dum half-wited duffers. anyway got problems conneting ur application via mms thanks to the most populous software that we all know P, enjoy! any problem contact me!
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by brinebaba(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2008
Kolo!
. . .wot software. . .lol,nameless bah!
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by aomom(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2008
haba kant u use ur initiative i sed P, sha honsule u dey online ?
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by aomom(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2008
you tube and i tunes
rocks wit it just lyk virtual internetgprs!
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by hotfingerz(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2008
if u need to get connected to your laptop using any of the gsm network just email me now: grpsgenius@yahoo.com
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by talk2medo(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2008
They will never Stop!
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by tobidaflava(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2008
Thats life.
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by hotfingerz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
[b]THE ULTIMATE FREE BROWSING PACKAGE!
This package guarantees information that will give you virtually free browsing with high speed on your phone,as well as laptop or desktop.
Included in this offer are:
* Multiple ways you can use to browse for “FREE “ both on phone as well as PC/LAPTOP.
* Software and Hardare Requirements for FREE browsing on all network.
* How to configure GPRS settings for your Glo, MTN, and Celtel
to browse absolutely free.
* How to get over your connection problems with Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Messenger, Trading Platforms and other applications.
* How to make your browsing faster for Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other browsers.
*How to access any website anonymously and without restrictions
i.e Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Messenger, Forex Platform, Voice Over
Internet Protocol (VOIP) including Skype, Free SMS Gateways and all Desktop Applications.
SPECIAL NOTICE!!!!
*How to browse free without using GLO,MTN or CELTEL using a
special roaming sim(gprs enabled) from a telecom company from Singapore.
*How to get their line which you can use with any phone with gprs access.
*How to maximise the benefit of this roaming sim which enables you to make calls and enjoy free browsing overseas.
Note that for this sim, connection to gprs is absolutely free.Included also in this offer is 250 free sms to Asian and USA numbers.For information on how to be a part of this revolution in Free of Charge browsing on phone and PC using either GLO,MTN,CELTEL or to buy this gprs enabled SIM please send your request to:grpsgenius@yahoo.com
or call: 07035382981. You can also add me to your messenger for
live chat.[/b]
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by kenayi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2008
hotfinger,

why not state ur price right here on this forum. pple like u who do divert can hardly be trusted.
Freat post though! But i hope u are not in anyway related/connected to spycodes? becos i know say dt one na criminal.
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by aomom(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2008
hotfinger open ur own thread abeg
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by BayoMaya(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2008
Oloriburuku Poster and Bleep!

hotfingerz:

[b]THE ULTIMATE FREE BROWSING PACKAGE!
This package guarantees information that will give you virtually free browsing with high speed on your phone,as well as laptop or desktop.
Included in this offer are:
* Multiple ways you can use to browse for “FREE “ both on phone as well as PC/LAPTOP.
* Software and Hardare Requirements for FREE browsing on all network.
* How to configure GPRS settings for your Glo, MTN, and Celtel
to browse absolutely free.
* How to get over your connection problems with Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Messenger, Trading Platforms and other applications.
* How to make your browsing faster for Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other browsers.
*How to access any website anonymously and without restrictions
i.e Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Messenger, Forex Platform, Voice Over
Internet Protocol (VOIP) including Skype, Free SMS Gateways and all Desktop Applications.
SPECIAL NOTICE!!!!
*How to browse free without using GLO,MTN or CELTEL using a
special roaming sim(gprs enabled) from a telecom company from Singapore.
*How to get their line which you can use with any phone with gprs access.
*How to maximise the benefit of this roaming sim which enables you to make calls and enjoy free browsing overseas.
Note that for this sim, connection to gprs is absolutely free.Included also in this offer is 250 free sms to Asian and USA numbers.For information on how to be a part of this revolution in Free of Charge browsing on phone and PC using either GLO,MTN,CELTEL or to buy this gprs enabled SIM please send your request to:grpsgenius@yahoo.com
or call: 07035382981. You can also add me to your messenger for
live chat.[/b]

Oloshikoshi
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by Jtlyrics(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ah! Every one run g-protocols, wu go fall?smileysee traps,
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by talk2medo(m): 1:16am On Aug 02, 2008
I jump am pass! tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by Bigtimmy: 2:04am On Aug 02, 2008
Hi guys i need u all help on this.Do i need to use pc quite with P.
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by aomom(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2008
u av 2 use pc suite wit it, 4 firefox set it 2 auto dectect
4 yahoo msg either use no network dedection or firewall with no proxy.
U must use pc suite with d p. because it has 2 select d mms APn.
Ur oda app tel it 2 auto detect!
Enjoy Zain rules!
Big timmy r u in lautech?
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by jom28gy(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2020
aomom:
get the very best out of celtel mms via pc , using it with yahoo messenger, unlimited download and lots more. just mail teejayx@gmail.com
what are you saying
Re: Get The Very Best Out Of Celtel Mms Via Pc by kulex2k1(m): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2020
jom28gy:
what are you saying
Post of 2008, na today you dey ask yeye question!!

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E5 Or Nokia 5530 Xpressmusic. . . / Help Me With My Xperia Z.........please / MTN 500 Naira For 1GB And 500MB For 25 Naira (night) Cheapest Data Plan 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.