Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Another Oil Booom!!! Is Quietly Happening In Nigeria. This Is A Must Read!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Another Oil Booom!!! Is Quietly Happening In Nigeria. This Is A Must Read!!! (417 Views)

Brian Tracy To Be In Nigeria This Month (august) / Guys Something Is Happening In Ikorodu Town / Discover How To Quietly Make $275 Every Week From The Net Without Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Oil Booom!!! Is Quietly Happening In Nigeria. This Is A Must Read!!! by Cobab(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
For years we have only seen Network Marketing in Food supplements industry i.e GNLD, Forever living, Tianshi, Trevo etc. Aren't we all tired of the same old food supplements network marketing? Not every body uses those suppliments and they are always crazily expensive. Simply put the market is not general.

I personally like the idea of Network Marketing but I have not found a company with a product I can get involved with. But recently I came across Network Market in the OIL & GAS Industry! Now that make sense to me.

Oil & Gas is something that everybody uses cars, generators, kerosene stove, trucks, buses etc. We all uses Oil! So imagine being in an industry where your market is so huge and the product is something PEOPLE CANT DO WITHOUT!

Right now we have individuals that are participating in this business and making as much as N800,000/month, N1million/month. N5million/month, N16 million/month etc. The amount of money you make depends on your effort. And the start-up cost is very minimal.

Imagine being able to get a commission whenever fuel is sold anywhere even if you are not present there!

That is far better than working in any job even in a Bank, and the income is residual the money comes even when u are not out working.

If you desire to learn more, why not join us in a free business presentation in our offices across Nigeria.

For details on venue and date of presentation please contact:

Mr Wale Akintola on these numbers:
0802 691 4945
0806 719 4841
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU WORK, YOU WILL NEVER OWN THAT COMPANY - WHY NOT COME AND HEAR ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY THAT CAN MAKE YOU FINANCIAL INDEPENDENT IN A SHORT WHILE.

OIL & GAS IS WHERE THE MONEY IS! AND IT IS NOW OPEN TO ALL.

Call NOW for more details:
0802 691 4945
0806 719 4841

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Handle All Your Printing Jobs(banners,stickers,brandings,rollups,anywhere / ADVERTISE/SHOP YOUR IMPORTED PRODUCT FOR FAST SALE / Ova 88million Numbers Sorted According To Local Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.