Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Incestuous Osmosis Between PDP And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Incestuous Osmosis Between PDP And APC (495 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Incestuous Osmosis Between PDP And APC by esere826: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
some years back, i happened upon a powerful mind trick
it goes something like this:
if half of nigerians where like me, how would the country be like?
this made me desire to improve myself

i soon improved on this inquisitive logic for a better national and cultural appreciation
with reasoning and scenario visualization in the line of:
1) if all nigerians moved to america, and all americans moved to nigeria, what woul be the impact?

2) if we exchanged only leaders, i.e jonathan, and them tambuwal and tinubu go lead america,
while them Obama and the republican bucaneers came over to Nigeria.... what would be the impact?

Moving a goat from nigeria to america does not change it character. It only changes its name to American goat

(1) (Reply)

Kano And Jigawa Ban Begging To Start Giving Salary To Disable / Yoruba Group Urges Jonathan Implement Confab’s Agenda / IROKOTV Raises $8 Million Dollars -- A Confidence In Nigerian Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.