Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Who Are Those That Click Dislike On Youtube Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Are Those That Click Dislike On Youtube Video (640 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video With English Subtiled. / Most Viewed Youtube Video In History / Arelu - On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Those That Click Dislike On Youtube Video by ayeakamara(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Have you ever think about it before? There is no how a video might look, there will always be some people who will dislike the video. Have never seen a video with up to 50,000 view without dislike no matter how cool the video is. For example, when I was your man by bruno mars has over 25,000 dislikes. I swear it amaze me. Do you think google have some kind of robots that automatically dislike any video posted on youtube so no video will be too perfect?

Drop your suggestions.
Re: Who Are Those That Click Dislike On Youtube Video by Briareos(m): 1:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Just like Joker...A lot of people derive utmost joy in watching the world burn!
Re: Who Are Those That Click Dislike On Youtube Video by VillageBoi(m): 1:57am On Dec 20, 2013
To answa this kweshion you hasked, "Who Are Those That Click Dislike On Youtube Video?" - very simple - they are people that 'disliked' the video they clicked 'dislike' on. It just ain't rocket science.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Going To See "October 1 The Movie" ?? / Bambitious - Trailer / Top 5 African Actresses To Watch Out For In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.