Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked (864 Views)

Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by MrOlodo(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2013
Moderators you guys should not hide my post...

I don't know if anyone hacked jay bee,s account he is behaving like Sexkillz now....

many thread have been opened for jay bee after the removal of Sexkillz....

for instance

www.nairaland.com/1557863/seun-call-jaybee-order#20268792

www.nairaland.com/928287/seun-talk-modderator-jaybee-sexkills

sir am reporting this case to you because I don't know if Sexkillz hacked jay bee....

on d 19th of december I was banned in sexuality till 22december.... for indecent images....

That same 19th jay bee seeing That d ban is small prolonged d ban from 19th december till febuary 27 , 2014..

In romance
in sexuality
and in dating and meet up zone which I have never entered in my whole life I was banned Their as well...

Seun
warn jay bee to stop banning people in three sections if you commit a crime in one....
Must he show he has power by banning me in romance I have not entered after escaping the cage from Sexkillz....
And dating meet up zones...

Am here by saying I didn't post any indecent photo on Nairaland they were talking about artificial asss that ladies do wear and I was opposing by saying that not only ladies guy do wear artificial dìck also I post two pictures and got banned.....
But I would like to remind everyone That another person posted sextoys for sell discret and affordable....
And the op went far as posting a full nãked sextoy female he posted it there he was,nt banned...
He also posted artificial penìs for women he wasn't banned insted he deactivated his account

www.nairaland.com/olusolami

See link

www.nairaland.com/1536630/sextoys-sale-disxcreet-affordable

And he wasn't banned.....

Later I emailed jay bee why he should ban me... he later removed the fake ban of indecent images and banned me for consistent trolling in three sections and in romance and meet up zone I have never posted ....

Seun I would like jay bee to give me a concrete reason why I should be banned for posting artificial penìs why this op of this topic was not banned

I would like jay bee to tell me why I was banned if Its because of indecent photo or because of trolling....
And I would also like to know why I was banned in romance and dating and hook up zone .... what was my offence in those sections I haven't posted before ....

If jay bee cant tell me why he banned me in those sections... I haven't visited and my real offence....

I would deactivated my account because of jay bee right here and now and my Mr•olodo would turn to nobody....
If I don't know why I was banned and ds post was left was it d same picture I posted ...

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Why behaving so naive?...Can't you as a person be using 2 to 3 accounts to post here on NL... undecided

I want you to think logically, its very possible, sexkillz is still the one using jayb, d "sexkillz acct" was just probably deactivated because of too much complain...afterall, its just a username.

cool cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by MrOlodo(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Seun jay bee should reply
Re: A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by jaybee3(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Your initial ban was in response to your unrelenting trolling across the romance section

Then you took it upon yourself to spam my mailbox with tons of emails appearing at speed of light (that's about the 3rd time you've done this on different occasions).

I subsequently warned you via email to stop or get your ban increased by which you blatantly ignored the message.
Re: A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by MrOlodo(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2013
jay bee: Your initial ban was in response to your unrelenting trolling across the romance section

Then you took it upon yourself to spam my mailbox with tons of emails appearing at speed of light (that's about the 3rd time you've done this on different occasions).

I subsequently warned you via email to stop or get your ban increased by which you blatantly ignored the message.

Oga jay bee that photo was not indecent now.... Its just a sextoy but weareable for men.... why didn't you ban d other person it unfair oo....

And please I cant Access my email anyhow... I do go to cyber cafe...

It was even hard to see your last email and many other people has been emailing....
Oga jay bee bikono I haven't enter dating section before please naw...
Oga jay bee I cant Access my email anyhow unless with my computer....
Re: A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by MrOlodo(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Sir bikono I have no one to run to for this ban Sir please 4gv me
Re: A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by skyscraperTM(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
I think everybody deserve a second chance, oga jay_bee, please forgive him
Re: A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by MrOlodo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
I think everybody deserve a second chance, oga jay_bee, please forgive him

jay bikono
Re: A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by Balyz: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oga jaybe if you know God almighty please don't forgive this hopeless troll. He will never repent
Re: A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by MrOlodo(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2013
Balyz: Oga jaybe if you know God almighty please don't forgive this hopeless troll. He will never repent

common shut up have I not ben posting resonable in sexuality for some time...
I didn't troll he banned me for indecent images because I post artificial penìs but the other person posted artificial penìs sextoy he didn't hide d post ....

I didn't troll I later complained I would report to Seun because dat was not indecent he later change d ban from indecent pics to trolling
Re: A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by hammedkola(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2013
So, Mr. Olodo...are you convinced now that Jaybee is still sexkillz?
Re: A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked by MrOlodo(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2013
hammedkola: So, Mr. Olodo...are you convinced now that Jaybee is still sexkillz?

yes

#Team______#
#Am proud to be an olodo_____#

(1) (Reply)

No Joke! Basketmouth Under Fire Over Rap.e Joke / Police Arrest Two Armed Robbers at ilorin with pictures / BEWARE! Scammers Are Using The BVN Registration To Scam Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.