Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Buba Marwa For President In 2007? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Marwa For President In 2007? (1871 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili In Iro, Buba & Gele (rare Picture) / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One / “mohammed Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa” -- Dr. Tai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buba Marwa For President In 2007? by Mariory(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2006
Marwa unfolds manifesto, to begin campaign Saturday

A PEOPLES Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential aspirant, Brig. Gen. Buba Marwa (rtd), yesterday unfolded a 12-point agenda he intends to implement if elected as President in 2007.

The agenda encompasses a focus on security of lives and property, reliable and steady power supply, agriculture and food security, free primary and secondary education, quality healthcare, road construction and maintenance, and deepening of the reforms in the petroleum and solid minerals sectors.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article22/190606
Re: Buba Marwa For President In 2007? by Seun(m): 3:04am On Jun 20, 2006
I don't support him. Sorry. I don't support Buba Marwa. Bye bye. Please go and retire!
Re: Buba Marwa For President In 2007? by DaHitler(m): 4:18am On Jun 20, 2006
I can't support any of Abacha's boys. He should just be happy that the present leadership is not interested in punishing everyone associated with Abacha.
Re: Buba Marwa For President In 2007? by Jakumo(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2006
Buba Marwa, CEO of Al[b]Bark[/b]a Airlines, has stopped barking and is fixing to bite into the top-dog position as Nigeria's next president. There isn't a damn thing anyone can do to stop him, especially as he is solidly backed in the upcoming 2007 slugfest by a truly formidable Dogfather- The Evil Genius of Minna Rock, I.B. Babangida.
Re: Buba Marwa For President In 2007? by Seun(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2006
How can that be true when IBB has also declared his presidential ambition?
Re: Buba Marwa For President In 2007? by DaHitler(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2006
Seun, from what I understand, it appears as though IBB has dropped his intentions to run. Now, this is only a rumour, but I have read a story published by the Daily Sun. The link to the story is found at the bottom of this page : http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/index.htm
But you have to wait for them to fix the direct link to the story because it sends you to another story.
Re: Buba Marwa For President In 2007? by Jakumo(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2006
Even if Babangida has not yet dropped his presidential ambition for the 2007 elections, he is bound to do so as the end-game draws near. 

Babangida's proclaimed intention to run for office will drastically narrow down the field by weeding out most of the other candidates who know they don't stand a chance against the Evil Genius and his money power, BUT just when it starts to look like a showdown between Babangida and Marwa, Babangida will "unexpectedly" bow out to leave his homeboy apprentice Marwa with a clear final shot at the presidency of Nigeria.

In this way Babangida and his court will have first pick of all the juiciest federal contracts while the Evil Genuis himself remains a behind-the-scenes king-maker who will quietly reprise his role as Embezzler in Chief of the Nigerian Federation.
Re: Buba Marwa For President In 2007? by Idrisa: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2006
---ss
Re: Buba Marwa For President In 2007? by Bialegend(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2006
Keep on dreaming all you hausa fools. Marwa to rule my foot.

(1) (Reply)

Progressive Taxation And Exam Score Redistribution / ( video )What Fox News Didn't Show You About Reverend Wright / N10.5m Juju For Governorship Rocks Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.