Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image (3656 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Bra In New Photo / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) / Nadia Buari Flaunts Back Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image by silverdam(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Tonto shared a photo of her back tattoo some hours ago. This is full one with the image of her face.
I kinda like it!

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7226[/url]

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image by homesteady(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2013
The tattoo is fine! But it does not look like her!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image by akinsadeez(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tonto dis, Tonto dat.. Tonto everywhere..anyway d tattoo is not bad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image by Paulpenny(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
na #poko nah
abi una dey mental ni?
#teampoko

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image by Adycherie(f): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gbam!

homesteady: The tattoo is fine! But it does not look like her!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image by axortedbabe(f): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
rings of fat..datz ol i see
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nice one...so you know how tonto's back looks like awon stalker #wankër.. kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image by s3nn2x(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
I don't understand undecided
Is this a different Tatoo or what?
Where is her face sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image by Shugarlipz(f): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Incase it makes fp, I was here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Back Tattoo Of Her Face Image by meobizy(f): 5:57am On Jun 30, 2020
That's how she pictures herself. The hair though, is not type 4c. It's funny, in the same way women think of their heights as when they put on high heeled shoes.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Serena Williams Says Her Big Ass Wont Let Her Participate In Marathon / Meet The 71yr Old Woman Who Married A 17yr Old Boy After Meeting In Sons Funeral / Korede Bello In Love With Popular OAP Tosyn Bucknor [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.