Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Online Business Can I Do And Get Paid Directly Into My Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Online Business Can I Do And Get Paid Directly Into My Bank (979 Views)

Pls How Do I Correct The Mistake My Bank Made During BVN Registration? / I Lost My Bank Teller / Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can I Do And Get Paid Directly Into My Bank by Iykesmooth: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Guys plz i need some help on this...........is there any legitimate business online that i can do and get paid directly into my gtb bank account.................dosnt matter how small d income is, just wanna do it.
Re: What Online Business Can I Do And Get Paid Directly Into My Bank by Betasms: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hi,
Have you considered Bulk SMS?
Your Clients can purchase online via [b]online transfer [/b]or [b]paying with their debit card (master,visa and verve) [/b]when u connect online payment to your platform.
People use Bulk SMS alot (e.g consider the amount of Nigerians who get married every weekend and send Customized SMS to invite as much as 500-1000 people).
Plus the business itself is online, customers don't have to come to you. all they need to do is pay for the service while you fund their account. Most people like this kind of business cause its convenient while you do other businesses.
Send an email to info@.com for more info on becoming a reseller.
Its Free!
Good luck!
Re: What Online Business Can I Do And Get Paid Directly Into My Bank by hwealth(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
]Hi,
Have you considered Bulk SMS?
Your Clients can purchase online via [b:

online transfer [/b]or [b]paying with their debit card (master,visa and verve) [/b]when u connect online payment to your platform.
People use Bulk SMS alot (e.g consider the amount of Nigerians who get married every weekend and send Customized SMS to invite as much as 500-1000 people).
Plus the business itself is online, customers don't have to come to you. all they need to do is pay for the service while you fund their account. Most people like this kind of business cause its convenient while you do other businesses.
Send an email to info@.com for more info on becoming a reseller.
Its Free!
Good luck!

Dear ,
I believe you and I think you should take me in to this lucrative business!
My phone: 08188514927,08168884011
Timilehintestimony@yahoo.com
Re: What Online Business Can I Do And Get Paid Directly Into My Bank by nairacodedcom(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
If you are like me, you've searched the Internet over and wasted lots of time and money with "get rich quick" businesses that turned out to be schemes. I've always wanted to start my own online business that was LEGITIMATE and HONEST and get paid thru my BANK ATM (and not a "pie in the sky" fairy tale). Well, I did it! I've officially started my own home business as an affiliate with SFI (Strong Future International). Here are some of the reasons why I decided to go with SFI:
* Their parent company has been around since 1985.
* It's free to get started.
* They're in over 190 countries worldwide.
* You can do everything from home on your computer or Phone.
* 24-hour support.
* Free training and free Website to list your products.
* They're growing rapidly and there's lots of money to be made. JOIN TODAY AND START TO GET PAID THRU UR BANK ATM. Check the website on my signature for details. (I will guide you for FREE)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Boko Haram 'controls' Damboa In Borno. / Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos / I Can't Post In My Thread :( I Dunno Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.