Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,068 members, 7,859,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread (705 Views)

NYSC Introduces Self Deployment For Prospective Corps Members The National Youth / Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by BishopMagic: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
T.O.U.T thread lets go...
Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by jamace(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Angry People's Congress assemble here kia kia. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by BishopMagic: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Almajiri Peoples Congress

Agbereo Peoples Congress
Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by seanet01: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Attack Poverty Congress

2 Likes

Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by BishopMagic: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
seanet01: Attack Poverty Congress

Yes by sweeping the poor under the rug

APC is fascist and hypocrite

Only dunces like the majority Nigerians from a particular section with their bad-belle syndrome will support this crap

3 Likes

Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by jmaine: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
jamace: Angry People's Congress assemble here kia kia. cheesy grin

Eyen eka mi, e be like say you don port back to the Fresh Hurricane camp.

Ekabo oo !! grin

3 Likes

Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by ShineIt: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Angry People's Congress. Asiwaju Personal Company. Una no go kill porsin...

1 Like

Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by seanet01: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Shine It: Angry People's Congress.
jmaine:

Eyen eka mi, e be like say you don port back to the Fresh Hurricane camp.

Ekabo oo !! grin
Bishop Magic:

Yes by sweeping the poor under the rug

APC is fascist and hypocrite

Only dunces like the majority Nigerians from a particular section with their bad-belle syndrome will support this crap
Awon radarada

3 Likes

Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by ThankGodEdeh(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
The ''Agrieved People's Congress'' are at it again.

1 Like

Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by BishopMagic: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
seanet01:
Awon radarada

Tout, what have thou to say amongst this gathering?

4 Likes

Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by Toktee(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Tout, what have thou to say amongst this gathering?
I warned you on several occasion that dry weed and otueke kai kai is nt good for you but you refused to listen to me.
See what it has made you do,and unfortunately,people like you follow you naked on the street,pls see tb joshua fast.

2 Likes

Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by BishopMagic: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Toktee: I warned you on several occasion that dry weed and otueke kai kai is nt good for you but you refused to listen to me.
See what it has made you do,and unfortunately,people like you follow you naked on the street,pls see tb joshua fast.

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?

4 Likes

Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by ShineIt: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Toktee: I warned you on several occasion that dry weed and otueke kai kai is nt good for you but you refused to listen to me.

This actually made sense to you, dude do you read your post before submiting?

5 Likes

Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by donphilopus: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
I'm not surprised! The above comments came from members of "The House of Uneducated Guys" (Thug).
Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by Toktee(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bishop Magic:

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?

Go die!
Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by Toktee(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
donphilopus: I'm not surprised! The above comments came from members of "The House of Uneducated Guys" (Thug).
Go fuc.k dame......
Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by adino(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Anger and Pain Contraption. Assemble here immediately.
Re: Calling All APC Members: The Official Unified Thread by MagicBishop: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
You all know the Wizard that controls the broom

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Factional Speaker Evans Bipi Denies Plot To Impeach Amaechi / Saudi Royal Faces Death Penalty For Murder: Newspaper / Federal Govt To Privatise Our Refineries: ''for'' Or ''against''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.