Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,424 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

How To Become A Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Become A Minister (1089 Views)

Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Minister by Mobi47(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls if there is any political elite in this house, I would appreciate if he/she will let me know the procedure that is followed, before one can be appointed a minister at the federal level. I am a 400level finance student. No insults please.
Re: How To Become A Minister by ajani1978(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
You need political background
Re: How To Become A Minister by simpleseyi: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mobi47: Pls if there is any political elite in this house, I would appreciate if he/she will let me know the procedure that is followed, before one can be appointed a minister at the federal level. I am a 400level finance student. No insults please.

Join PDP, get some thousands of naira and organize rally in support Jonathan's 2nd term, 3rd term and life presidency. If you are lady, find your way to Jonathan's bedroom, he loves very fair ladies.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Minister by Mobi47(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
ajani1978: You need political background

I dont like politics. what about the minister of finance of the federation and also the minister of health.
Re: How To Become A Minister by Mobi47(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
simpleseyi:

Join PDP, get some thousands of naira and organize rally in support Jonathan's 2nd term, 3rd term and life presidency. If you are lady, find your way to Jonathan's bedroom, he loves very fair ladies.

Na wa for you o. but I understood what you mearnt, like assisting the president in his obligation abi. pls I really want to know because I am working to getting there as a minister of finance of the federation.
Re: How To Become A Minister by Mobi47(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
more idea pls. Where are the politcal gurus and elites in the house. Pls say something. What must I do as a finance expert, inother to be noticed and appointed as a minister.
Re: How To Become A Minister by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mobi47: Pls if there is any political elite in this house, I would appreciate if he/she will let me know the procedure that is followed, before one can be appointed a minister at the federal level. I am a 400level finance student. No insults please.

For Academic Purpose,
The President will appoint a Proven Individual who has excelled in Leadership and Charisma, Forwarded his/her name to the National Assembly for Consideration,Delibration,Scrutiny and subsequently Approval/Disapproval !

Those in favor of His appointment say 'aye' Aaaaaaayyyyeeee , those against say 'Nay' .... NAyee, ........ The Aye have it , Gbam !! ..... And that is it, U have been Appointed a Minister, Report to the Next FEC meeting in Villa and proceed to your Ministry in Entourage of your Security Details !!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
For your own Purpose :
Two things are involved ;

1. All U need to do is to Be a Proven,Professional and well Experienced Financier/Banker !
Think towards having M.sc,MBA CIBN,ACA and CFA among other Professionals .... Hold many seniority portfolios/Positions in Investment Companies/Banks both @ National and International Levels !

Be Known for Excellence,let your work speak for You ......
U shall be appointed a Minister in no time without or with litttle attachment to Godfather or Politician !

2. The fastest and easier way is Attaching Yourself to a Political Godfather who shall give U his slot of Portfolio through Federal Character and sharing of National Cake !!

Now, choose your Choice !

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Minister by Mobi47(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2013
@donroxy, thanks alot. You answer has given me more enthusiasm. By Gods grace I am already on my way to getting a master degree and other proff backings in the UK, through a transfer from "Study without boarder". I will ensure I play the international part exellently. Interms of political godfather, na there wahala de o. I dnt hav any o, but before then, something must happen. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Minister by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2013
Mobi47: @donroxy, thanks alot. You answer has given me more enthusiasm. By Gods grace I am already on my way to getting a master degree and other proff backings in the UK, through a transfer from "Study without boarder". I will ensure I play the international part exellently. Interms of political godfather, na there wahala de o. I dnt hav any o, but before then, something must happen. Thanks.
I love your Spirit , Don't worry I shall make you my Minister of Finance or Trade and Investment when I become President and Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces,Federal Republic of Nigeria ! (If our time-lag coincides) !

Though I have no Political Affiliation nor GodFather(s), therefore, I hereby joined you in saying ''Before then, Something must Happened'' !! ........ ''BY GOD's GRACE,Amen !! smiley

ahahaha,Ok ooooo !!!
Re: How To Become A Minister by Mobi47(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2013
donroxy: I love your Spirit , Don't worry I shall make you my Minister of Finance or Trade and Investment when I become President and Commander-in-Chief Federal Republic of Nigeria ! (If our time-lag coincides) !

Though I have no Political Affiliation nor GodFather(s), therefore, I hereby joined you in saying ''Before then, Something must Happened'' !! ........ ''BY GOD's GRACE,Amen !! smiley

ahahaha,Ok ooooo !!!
hahaha. Amen o. we will even go above that. Because God is our Godfather

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The People Voted Their Stomach -blues For An Arrested Renaissance, Niyi Osundare / Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) / Why Is Boko Aram Not Bombing In This Holy Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.