Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

A.......... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A.......... (889 Views)

2.5 Million Lagosians Have Mental Disoder / Solution To Menstrual Pain. / Dysmenorrhea a.k.a Menstrual Pain or Cramps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.......... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: A.......... by Deefuray(f): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
You need to see a doctor.
Re: A.......... by SkillzTyler(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
my sister.there is something wrong with u o.dat is the new symtoms of hiv.
Re: A.......... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
SkillzTyler: my sister.there is something wrong with u o.dat is the new symtoms of hiv.
Wats dat supposed to mean?
Re: A.......... by nekaa(f): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
ask ur friends in the medical line first, so you dont just go to the hospital over something that is abnormally normal
Re: A.......... by Saraha1(f): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Try to see a docto. You will be ask to do some test, the result of the test would determine the kind of prescrition you will be given. Pls act fast
Re: A.......... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thanks everyone
Re: A.......... by dominique(f): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
SkillzTyler: my sister.there is something wrong with u o.dat is the new symtoms of hiv.

Very unfair of you to try to alarm and mislead the op like that. @Ellemuah, pls don't take this with levity, go see a gyn (preferably in a government hospitals) who will advise you to get some tests done. It could be an hormonal inbalance that's making your periods irregular.
Re: A.......... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
@crackhaus, seriously, i dunno wat warranted￴￴ such insults 4rm you cos i didnt force anyone to comment on d thread, pls
Re: A.......... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
dominique:

Very unfair of you to try to alarm and mislead the op like that. @Ellemuah, pls don't take this with levity, go see a gyn (preferably in a government hospitals) who will advise you to get some tests done. It could be an hormonal inbalance that's making your periods irregular.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Seattle Scientists Close To Ebola Cure / Forget Ice Bucket Challenge, Now You Can Press Br*asts For Charity / How Can I Cure Stretch Marks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.