Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Christmas - What Does Christmas Mean To You.... Find Mine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas - What Does Christmas Mean To You.... Find Mine (384 Views)

What Exactly Does Christmas Celebrations Mean To You? / What Does Nairaland Mean To You? / This Christmas what do I buy for my Cousins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas - What Does Christmas Mean To You.... Find Mine by Appswheel(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
1. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” ~ Burton Hillis

2. “Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.” ~ Oren Arnold

3. “As we struggle with shopping lists and invitations, compounded by December’s bad weather, it is good to be reminded that there are people in our lives who are worth this aggravation, and people to whom we are worth the same.” – Donald E. Westlake

4.“He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree.” ~ Charlotte Carpenter

5. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” ~ W.T. Ellis -

6. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” ~ Hamilton Wright Mabie

7.“Let us have music for Christmas…Sound the trumpet of joy and rebirth; Let each of us try, with a song in our hearts, To bring peace to men on earth.” ~ Mildred L. Jarrell

continue reading http://neeksta.com/discover/christmas-a-time-for-thinking-about-others-/

(1) (Reply)

The Older Or Present Ways Of Getting Things Done,which Is More Effective? / Nigerians Worse Than Nazis When Its Come To Gay Treatment / Pandemonium As Soldierbeats Bus Conductor Todeath In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.