Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Need Website To Download Free Projects And Assignments - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Website To Download Free Projects And Assignments (1046 Views)

Project Topics(literature), Term Papers(any Course) And Assignments(literature) / Accounting Projects And Topics (part 2) From Grossarchive.com / Project And Assignments Helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Website To Download Free Projects And Assignments by ohbejay(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hi friends,I need where I can read some projects and past presented papers and do my assignments online....am M.SC student......I need sociology and rural development writeups and maybe download textbooks on aforementioned courses to.......thanks for UR prompt response
Re: I Need Website To Download Free Projects And Assignments by wealthpos(f): 10:26am On May 25, 2017
Education is almost free these days, If you are yet to realize, education has been disrupted by online learning or online education.And it is making the whole thing easier. Gone are those days when you will be worrying yourself to solve questions or a very hard assignment. http://tutorafrique.com/ is providing free assignment helps e.g marketing assignment help, psychology and sociology assignment help, environmental science journals, environmental management journal, sustainability journal, coursework help, college homework, essays online, essay examples, thesis help, dissertation help. It is a free educational website for students. These days we have online blackboards..lol it is funny but true i.e gmu blackboard, blackboard Brunel, ole blackboard, it Tralee blackboard,sbvc blackboard,idla blackboard,aonline we call this educational technology.Online communication in schools has really improved for business communication pdf, sociology class, people can easily teach online, learn online, and that is the power of online education and you can also register and share your solutions with friends, and other coursemates, forget the old mentality and get involved in the internet happenings around the world in home learning,you can also develop your final year project topics on this website by interacting with like-minded people, Just click on the website URL now http://tutorafrique.com/ it is an interactive site for education, a free education concept for all, free learning, free course help, free study website.We are your study helper, we will provide you with study tools, Website study is fun and easy, Just Hurry up and sign up today to share your ideas in online education on courses like Sociology, environmental science, Learning journals,student quiz in various subjects,and start sharing your problems for us to solve. Education online is fun!

(1) (Reply)

NOUN: National Open University Of Nigeria / Who Can Solve This Simple Mathematics? / A Girl Faints On Seeing Exam Questions In Uniben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.