Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Arsenal Stars Dress Up As Superheroes Forchristmas Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arsenal Stars Dress Up As Superheroes Forchristmas Party (682 Views)

These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? / Anita Joseph:It Takes Me 2hrs 2 Dress Up,1hr 2 Make-up And 1hr 2 Wear My Clothes / Couple Dress Up As Shrek And Princess Fiona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Stars Dress Up As Superheroes Forchristmas Party by zizman: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
The Premier League table-toppers let their hair down to
celebrate the holidays, with Superman, the Incredible Hulk,
Zorro, Mario and even the Bananas in Pajamas in
attendance
19 Dec 2013 15:10:00
It has been a great season for
Arsenal so far; the arrival of Mesut
Ozil, surviving a tough Champions
League group and, of course, sitting
at the top of the Premier League
table, two points clear of their
closest rivals.
Little surprise, then, to see the players allowed some time off to
enjoy themselves at Christmas with the squad taking to fancy
dress for their festive bash and Lukas Podolski posting the
results on Instagram.

Don't make him angry | Podolski dresses up as Hulk (no, not
that one)

Fancy that | Not your usual team picture (Instagram)

The Germany international came as the Incredible Hulk and
posed alongside Mesut Ozil, who opted for a Superman costume,
Santi Cazorla, who came as Super Mario, and Mikel Arteta, who
chose Zorro.

Curled from http://m.goal.com/x/en-gb/news/4490425/

(1) (Reply)

Paul Walker's Car Was Going At Over 160kph Before Crash / I Started Rapping In Igbo When Nobody Was Doing It — Mr Raw / What Is Your Take On This ? Side Chick And The Powerless Wife - Regina Askia's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.