Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Really Love Watchin People Die - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Really Love Watchin People Die (1571 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Love Watchin People Die by okeke2: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
hey guys do i need help?? pls reply
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
What do you love about it? The feeling of life slipping away from someone, or just the look on their faces?

You need HELP!
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by dejt4u(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Check lineage, mayb adolf hitler is ur grand father..
Sori if i step on ur toe
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by kingofpool: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
check ur lineage ur great grand papa or mama or ur fore fathers may use to kill people in ur village with african science (voodoo)
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by okeke2: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
nooo im addicted to dis game gta 5
i've got friends online and we chat
dey r better dan any friend ive ever had
im suppose to be in unilag now im a new student and till march i cnt stop playing
and killing pedestrians as in I CNT LEAVE MY FRiENDS
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
You know, funny as it may sound, that's what the aim of these game companies is. To get your mind twisted and have you focusing on unimportant things ignoring the important ones.

You are playing into the hands of the new world order.

It's all going to be chaos. I tell you.
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Ruq: 1:05am On Dec 21, 2013
wordsbase: You know, funny as it may sound, that's what the aim of these game companies is. To get your mind twisted and have you focusing on unimportant things ignoring the important ones.

You are playing into the hands of the new world order.

It's all going to be chaos. I tell you.

Fuckit I play games too, I remember one time they gave me the rank Butcher on Vicecity for the people I killed and it kept increasing, at times i just go out to waste people. And so far it hasn't made me think of getting an M60 and run into the street to spray people, games are meant for people who can't confuse reality with the simulating game world and tell their differences. And that's why there's an age limit in games such like this even though most of the time itz never followed. I'm not sure he's certain he likes watching people die, I mean if you've lost a loved one you won't want that to happen.
And again he might, but how many people has he seen die ? how many death stories do you know off ? how many times have you almost died ? how many times have you thought you might die ? do you have dieing spells ? do you know of the sodiac killer, BTK, Fred west, Ted Bundy, dead ? there're fuckin much, you could start listening to Death methal it gives you a little idea about death, but you have to be a little obsessed about death and you'll definitely love corpse paint.

It's feeling bro, you don't have to nurture it.

1 Like

Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2013
Ruq:

Fuckit I play games too, I remember one time they gave me the rank Butcher on Vicecity for the people I killed and it kept increasing, at times i just go out to waste people. And so far it hasn't made me think of getting and M60 and run into the street to spray people, games are meant for people who can't confuse reality with the simulating game world and tell their differences. And that's why there's an age limit in games such like this even though most of the time itz never followed. I'm not sure he's certain he likes watching people die, I mean if you've lost a loved one you won't want that to happen.
And again he might, but how many people has he seen die ? how many death stories do you know off ? how many times have you almost died ? how many times have you thought you might die ? do you have dieing spells ? do you know of the sodiac killer, BTK, Fred west, Ted Bundy, dead ? there're fuckin much, you could start listening to Death methal it gives you a little idea about death, but you have to be a little obsessed about death and you'll definitely love corpse paint.

It's feeling bro, you don't have to nurture it.

It's feeling, feeling got from eating good food right? Unfortunately, your man doesn't seem to know how to take charge of his pleasure spot in his brain. And so seeing people die in games gives him pleasure. And you don't think that when there's a no go for games he'll want to see it happening in reality?

Op, how old are you?
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by okeke2: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2013
@wordbase im turnin 17 nxt month why??
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
okeke2: @wordbase im turnin 17 nxt month why??

17. Ok. Ruq, what's the age limit for GTA?
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Ruq: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
wordsbase:

17. Ok. Ruq, what's the age limit for GTA?

With ESRB ratings its 17+ but that's not really an issue here because some people think even 14 yr olds and under can play it as far as they understand what to do. But you must also understand what happens in the game world stays in the game world even if you can apply some to reality.

The boy in question, dont you have friends, siblings or brothers ? do you always feel lonely ?
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by okeke2: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ruq:

With ESRB ratings its 17+ but that's not really an issue here because some people think even 14 yr olds and under can play it as far as they understand what to do. But you must also understand what happens in the game world stays in the game world even if you can apply some to reality.

The boy in question, dont you have friends, siblings or brothers ? do you always feel lonely ?
Naa only child..i jst entered unilag
but cnt resume till march
and yh i got a few friends (dunno if dey r really friends)
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Noctis(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Do you have access to guns/knives/fragmentation grenades/lord voldemort magic? Have you read catcher in the rye? Do you feel a sudden urge to 'kill all phonies' and/or ronald reagan? Do you live in lagos? Should I move away from lagos? These are the important questions.
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Noctis: Do you have access to guns/knives/fragmentation grenades/lord voldemort magic? Have you read catcher in the rye? Do you feel a sudden urge to 'kill all phonies' and/or ronald reagan? Do you live in lagos? Should I move away from lagos? These are the important questions.

I love this guy
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Noctis(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
wordsbase:

I love this guy

No homo
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Ruq: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
okeke2:
Naa only child..i jst entered unilag
but cnt resume till march
and yh i got a few friends (dunno if dey r really friends)

That shows you really have to work on yourself, if you're an introvert you should try to be a little open atimes and not care about what happens all the time, maybe go out or do something different. You actually remind me of myself and i tell you one day you look back and laugh yourself and wonder what was in your head to have such feelings.

You don't even seem like a violent person I can almost say you're a skinny guy of average height, with a calm face and not too dark, i don't think you talk much. Stay good.
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Noctis:

No homo

Of course not... I just love your interrogatives.. Kinda drive home the point, even if hysterically so.
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 24, 2013
Is it only while playing GTA5 or in reality?
If the former is the case, then you need to take time off the game, find something else you love to do, to keep your mind off it.
If the later is the case, bro its a serious matter o. You need to visit a shrink ASAP.
Re: I Really Love Watchin People Die by okeke2: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ruq:

That shows you really have to work on yourself, if you're an introvert you should try to be a little open atimes and not care about what happens all the time, maybe go out or do something different. You actually remind me of myself and i tell you one day you look back and laugh yourself and wonder what was in your head to have such feelings.

You don't even seem like a violent person I can almost say you're a skinny guy of average height, with a calm face and not too dark, i don't think you talk much. Stay good.
close tho, u got evrytin except for the skinny part

(1) (Reply)

Plz Can Call Of Duty Playwell On Dis My System / Ps4 Price Inquiry- Hackable Models / Product taken down by seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.