Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix (12664 Views)

Dr. SID Ft. Don Jazzy - Surulere / NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year / Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Aifey(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
rahazaqa: u be tembute!!..don't u knw phyno spoiled the track!!igbo lang is not good for rapping,even hausa lang is better!!..
guy, u don't kn music. Every language is good 4rap. Listen 2 sarkodie n VIP ghana rap, matt rap in french, siXfoot+ in housa, Mr raw igbo etc. Phyno sell out n awards nomination is then by jazz shee? Like he said, "he is more popular than the VP" every language is good 4rap.
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by airmark(m): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Aifey: ? Like he said, "he is more popular than the VP" every language is good 4rap.

I like his flows. To me he flows more than most known igbo rappers before him. He should improve on his multies. He did nt do badly on this ish especially his flows. From what i learnt its not easy to rap in igbo.

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by ajasa4link: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
safarigirl: bros bone that thing, olamide sucks balls where Phyno is. Olamide that shouts as if pesin put pepper for im yansh na who better pass phyno? Olamide is the rap version of Terry G. He's Ja rule where Phyno is Biggie. Phyno raps like a BOSS, Olamide raps like a molue conductor. SID knows why he picked Phyno and Whiskey over Olamide, he been no want make people ear drums burst with all the shouting
It's obvious u don't like olamide but calling him a noisemaker is nothing but pure HATE. U don't buy his albums, u don't listen to most of his songs, u just listen to few collabos or single he released and u conclude he is a noisemaker. huh?.. For God's sake the genre of music olamide does is STREETZ and u don't whisper into the mic when u are doing a street song. Though I agree his voice go overboard in few of his tracks,but I can point out other good tracks on which there was no element of noise at all,just listen to responsibility,lift him high , Am going in, from his first album, badoo love, etc I personally think olamide giving to his target audience what they crave for and this explains why shows which he headlines are always sold out. By the way,it's hard for non-igbos to really enjoy phyno's music which means he appeals to most igbos but the only people olamide doesn't appeal to are people who are real hip-hop heads

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by donJ2(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
safarigirl: bros bone that thing, olamide sucks balls where Phyno is. Olamide that shouts as if pesin put pepper for im yansh na who better pass phyno? Olamide is the rap version of Terry G. He's Ja rule where Phyno is Biggie. Phyno raps like a BOSS, Olamide raps like a molue conductor. SID knows why he picked Phyno and Whiskey over Olamide, he been no want make people ear drums burst with all the shouting

I wonder hw people wud open NL, critisize an Artist, and also Turn 2 Dr SID's P.A (on collaboration isssues) deciding who he shud hv hired for a collabo...mtcheeew,
*SMH 2 all Phyno haters.

#Teamphynofinogringrin... Bleep trybe.

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by RullDee: 5:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Janded Jam there... Phyno is d Fada. Sure he gat wat it take. N u cnt stop d igbo rapper maka na OBAGO!!!
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by ejifranks(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2013
don_J:

After deletin, Maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ shud download 'go and die' tongue by TnE, or 'go hug transformer' by ... ..., well I don 4get.

Must U̶̲̥̅̊ paste tribal poo here again? even a yoruba song I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ now 'Only good 4d igboz', well wid ur statement even non- iboz will see dat #Iboz Rocks.

Stuff lik music and Futbol unite tribes, datz why musicians dnt discriminate while collaborating, so dude mayb U̶̲̥̅̊ shud re evalute ur judgement or 'mayb U̶̲̥̅̊ shud go hug transformer' *in MI's tone*
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by ejifranks(m): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2013
Boll2010: I can barely read what you wrote.......you write so lame,I guess you typing from a wheelchair, dude I don't praise mediocre,I'm not an artist,is not my call,I write for fun of it,when you listen to real hiphop,you won't know when you grab a paper and start penning down knowledge.......you a failed listener as reagnomics law.....
u talkng poo man.. Rubbish talk.. U think you know wat real Nigerian hip hop is ,, u thinl your so called americana hiphop would sell an inch here in naija..abeg park well..artistes in every clime do music dat suite with their immediate audience..the likes of bosalin,phyno, aifee zoro represents a rap phenomenom in the eastside and to anyone who undrstands the igbo language just like dagrin(RIP) seriki,reminisce olamide and co in the west. The average igbo man who listens to phyno must smile along with the song. Thats wat gud music is all about,relating with ur audience and telling them something they are conversant with,boom!!!u go blow,... Kapish go ask modenine
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by ejifranks(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2013
don_J:

After deletin, Maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ shud download 'go and die' tongue by TnE, or 'go hug transformer' by ... ..., well I don 4get.

Must U̶̲̥̅̊ paste tribal poo here again? even a yoruba song I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ now 'Only good 4d igboz', well wid ur statement even non- iboz will see dat #Iboz Rocks.

Stuff lik music and Futbol unite tribes, datz why musicians dnt discriminate while collaborating, so dude mayb U̶̲̥̅̊ shud re evalute ur judgement or 'mayb U̶̲̥̅̊ shud go hug transformer' *in MI's tone*
100000000likes no mind rahazaqa na confirmed tribalist...in short rahazaqa ... And...
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by ojeffo: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2013
Let me use phyno's punches to reply d haters...
Fa si na egwum ama mba..m si ha oburu ogwu na o ma mba

Ndi ahu si na ha ji chaa..si ha tuo down here ka anyi gbuo ha sam!
U cant stop me maka na obago
No album but im smiling to d bank...* reminds me of olamide's " yahoo boy no laptop...always pinging and my money dey pile up"

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by ejifranks(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2013
rahazaqa: I deleted it after I listened to that d guy wey dem dey call phyno verse,..mehn,e just dey irriatate me!!..d real surulere is far better!!..som igbo guys like to eat phyno's chit!!!..he is nt a rapper compare to olamide,ice prince,young6ix,vector let alone mi and modenine!!
like phyno said at the end of his Verse-- Get out!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Boll2010: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2013
ejifranks: u talkng poo man.. Rubbish talk.. U think you know wat real Nigerian hip hop is ,, u thinl your so called americana hiphop would sell an inch here in naija..abeg park well..artistes in every clime do music dat suite with their immediate audience..the likes of bosalin,phyno, aifee zoro represents a rap phenomenom in the eastside and to anyone who undrstands the igbo language just like dagrin(RIP) seriki,reminisce olamide and co in the west. The average igbo man who listens to phyno must smile along with the song. Thats wat gud music is all about,relating with ur audience and telling them something they are conversant with,boom!!!u go blow,... Kapish go ask modenine
Mr I heard you.......but it doesn't change the fact that's one wack line! Do have a great day!
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by ejifranks(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2013
Boll2010: Mr I heard you.......but it doesn't change the fact that's one wack line! Do have a great day!
happy xmas and prosperous new year ahead man..

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Zonacom(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2013
Nice track. Phyno on point again. Cant wait for his album
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Zonacom(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2013
Another nice one
Anam achi- Runtown ft phyno. Check it out guys
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Tinyemeka(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Phyno is dangerous!
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by terryjames: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Wizkid was saying trash abeg.... a whole don jazzy allowing Wizkid to mess dat song, Dbanj will do better.. nonsense.
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
see u tembute,..hw many hit wey Phyno get??...eni duro,stupid love,durosoke,yemi my lover,omo to san,first of all etc...mehn,u no d better side u just like to lick phyno's ass!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Istillfuckyou: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: Nice track.
if u call that nice, then there's somethin wrong with ur medulla. olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Put Your Songs On Tecno Boom Play / Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" / Gospel Music Download: Midnight Crew - Next Fuji Thing (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.